Volleyball drills for all skills
- pairs with 1 ball.
- Net in between.
- Serve ball with two hands, and send it via the ground, underneath the net, to player 2
- Two teams are spread over the field. (1 team has ribbons)
- The objective is for a team to pass the ball 10 times without interruption without the ball touching the ground or being captured by the opponent.
- If player B gets the ball from player A, he cannot throw it back to player A.
- Walking with the ball is not allowed.
- You are not allowed to hit the ball from someone's hands.
- You are also not allowed to pass the ball.
- If the ball is dropped, or is captured by the opponent, the count starts again at zero.
- If a team succeeds 10x in doing so, it scores a point.
- Lie down in pairs of 2 next to each other
- 1 tagger and 1 runner.
- Runner lies down next to a pair and is safe
- The one on the other side of the pair will be the runner.
- If runner is tagged, he/she will be tagger.