volleyball drills for all skills
- explain technique first (heart shape, play the ball with 10 fingers
- fasten the net a bit lower on one side
- make pairs of about equal length
- pairs with net in between, and only pass overarm.
- distance not too big and concentration.
- Pay a lot of attention to fingers in heart shape and playing with 10 fingers
- is about success experience,
- Two teams are spread over the field. (1 team has ribbons)
- The objective is for a team to pass the ball 10 times without interruption without the ball touching the ground or being captured by the opponent.
- If player B gets the ball from player A, he cannot throw it back to player A.
- Walking with the ball is not allowed.
- You are not allowed to hit the ball from someone's hands.
- You are also not allowed to pass the ball.
- If the ball is dropped, or is captured by the opponent, the count starts again at zero.
- If a team succeeds 10x in doing so, it scores a point.
For the Volleyball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Volleyball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.