Volleyball drills for all skills
- Attacking and blocking 12 players
- Players A with one ball simultaneously play the ball to S at 2/3
- At that moment A4 with B1, B2 with B3, and B4 with A3 jump for a dry block
- S play a set-up to position 4 where A4 and A3 attack along or through block B1 with B2 and B3 with B4
- Position changes S are fixed playmakers; the five on their own side rotate through (chase the ball).
High knee hug for balance --> pull your knee up with your arms to your chest and stretch your other leg on your toe
Quad stretch --> foot to buttocks with help of opposite arm and stretch other arm in the air and opposite leg on toe
Sumo shuffle --> shuffle with arm swing
Lateral lunge shuffle --> 2x shuffle, lateral left/right flexion, then right/left flexion
Hopscotch --> quick hopscotch movement, 1-left, 2-joint, 1-right, 2-joint, etc.
Atlas --> pull your knee up with your arm and stretch your other leg on your toe, step out with a big step and bend your knee, swing your arm up and turn your torso to the back
High skips --> jump up on 1 leg and land on this leg, swing opposite arm up with the jump
Red player performs exercise.
Blue players hand in balls.
Perform course 2 or 3 times in a row.
- Ball is handed in --> reception --> attack after pass distributor
- Diving to the backfield
- Defending reception + technical attack of playmaker
- Attacking move
- Reception + attack at three meter
- Start on back line in position 1.
- Sprint to the 3 meter line, then backward to position 6, sprint to the 3 meter.
- Shuffle to position 5 and sprint to the net.
- At the net, block jump to position 4, move sideways, hands high.
- Block jump at position 3 and block jump at position 2.
- On the opposite side of the net attack run at position 4, 3 and 2.
- On the side of the field, do 10 sit-ups.
- Sprint around the field back to position 1.
- Trainer stands on position 3 at the net.
- Players enter the field in threes on the same side of the net.
- On position 1, 6 and 5, where they stand in the usual defense position.
- 1 person of the trio plays the ball to the trainer, and trainer taps / hits / plays a ball into the field.
- Players must keep ball off the ground and continuously play back to trainer.
- Rally continues until ball falls to ground, then other trio turns in.
- Player A throws ball over the net.
- Player B or C passes the ball over the net.
- The other player quickly runs under the net and sets up the ball for the same player who passed.
- This player tries to get a pawn off the bench with overhand play or a hitting move.
Which pair or team has knocked the most pawns off the bench after X number of minutes?
- 3 laps around the field
- up and down to it with different exercises
- arms swinging forward
- arms swinging backwards
- knee lift
- heels buttocks
- cross pass
- 30 sec dynamic planking
- 15 squats
- abdominal muscles with ball
- jump on closet without hands
- block at the net.
- 3 people have a ball in their hands and stand on the bench at the net.
- The others make a line in the middle of the 3 meter line.
- The first one walks to the net and makes a block jump while touching the ball.
- You go center --> left --> center --> right.
- Then the next one. You do 3 series.
- Part 2
- 3 people line up on the middle of the 3 meter line.
- The rest divide on the other side of the net with ball on middle, outside, diagonal.
- You throw the ball for yourself. The blocker blocks the ball.
- The order is centre --> left. Then the next blocker comes and goes centre --> right etc.
- 3 series
- Players stand in square on one half of the field and play balls diagonally from corner a to c and b to d.
- The players move clockwise after playing the ball.
- When they arrive at d, they do exercises on the free field, the trainer decides which exercises to do.
- After the exercises, they join again at corner a.