Volleyball drills for all skills
- Control the ball 6 points in a row.
- Formation with 6 players.
- Trainer throws in the ball and the players have to finish 6 balls in a row.
- Rotation - after each good ball you turn, otherwise you stay standing and the score is 0 again.
- Extension: instead of throwing - save the rest of the team hard.
- 2 rows behind the back line.
- First 2 stand in the field.
- Trainer brings in ball.
- Pass left player towards position 2/3 then setup of right player.
- The passer goes to attack on own side of the court.
- The setupper does attack coverage.
- The two teams rotate to form a new pair.
- Extension: There are now 2 attackers at the net.
- The rest do exactly the same as before.
- Attackers come back from the net after the coach has brought in the ball.
- The setup always goes to the opposite corner from the set-upper.
- Pass from the right back, then left back setup on the right front.
- Set-upper covers and takes the place of the attacker.
- The passer remains standing and so does the non-offending player.
C attacks diagonally on 3 and 4- 1 and 2 after the block attack
3 and 4 defend, playmaker comes in
set-up to 1,2 or 3, attack to 3 defenders.
These defend for themselves and put the ball in the box.
- C throws a ball to A or B
- Set up a block on that side
- Pass the ball over the block to the defence
- Build up an attack on the middle
- Change after 10 balls
- Variation: attacking outside or behind
- two people one goes on the hands in plank position.
- The other one lifts the legs up.
- The person who lifts up the legs lets go of one leg at a time.
- If fat does happen then a point for the person who holds the legs.
- Everyone on one side and then overhead service.
- do it once.
- Then one by one give attention.
- Foot forward, other foot diagonal and keep it on the ground.
- divide the group 4/3/3
- The quartet starts with practicing serving.
- After serving a few times, trainer indicates where the service should go.
- The 6 team on the other side must play a service pass and finish a rally.
- then change.
- Trainer throws ball to SV at 3, who plays ball to teammate in backfield, who plays easy ball.
- Important is the reaction of the opponent.
- From defensive position at the net, a few steps backwards to defend, and to be ready for a smash.
- Trainer throws ball to the backfield 5/6/1 .
- They play to SV (3) and finish the rally.
- Reaction of opponent is important.
- 3 connects with 2 and 4, for a block.
- Libero 6 covers all balls behind the block.
- 1 and 5 defend the whole backfield.
- Variation between easyball and attack
- Two players.
- One in front line, one in back line.
- If position 2 and 4 swap with 3.
- Every 2nd ball is for the 2 players