Volleyball drills for all skills
- Make two teams and two goals from cones.
- The ball has to stay low to the ground so sit low and then play the ball with your flat hand.
- Who first scores a goal.
- Stop after about 15 minutes.
- Then record the score who has scored the most has won.
- Four players, three of whom make a large triangle.
- One player stands in the middle.
- The ball is played by someone from the triangle to the middle.
- This middle player plays one of the other two players in the triangle.
- One player from the triangle who does NOTHING must now switch with the middle player.
- In short, the one who does nothing, switches with the centre.
- working together in threes. The outer 2 players make sure that the middle player has to work well.
- The middle player has to move up and down between the two outfield players.
- Pass the ball after a throw-in
- Pass the ball after an overhand pass.
- one side overhead, other side pass
- after each of the 5 times the exercise is done, change middle players.
- 3 x 3.
- a trio at the net
- a trio in the backfield
- a threesome other side of the net
- - 1. exercise to improve block: three at this side of the net throws the ball to SV, who plays the ball to the trainer in front left 4.
- Trainer smashes ball against block
- other side of the net must take care of the good running line.
- Defender must connect left or right.
- Left players must block together, right players must take the ball.
- The 3 in the backfield also take care of the good running line.
- Libero covers the block.
- After 3 repetitions the group changes, after 9 repetitions the whole group changes.
- 3x trio
- 2 threes play regular rally, also start with service.
- on the other side 3 players handle the service, and deliberately play a high underhand ball.
- team on the other side has to handle the ball by running well, the 2 outfielders have to go backwards, the passer calls loose, the midfielder calls high ball, and distributes the game.
- The 2 outfield players have already made a few steps to the back to assist with the high ball, and are thus ready to attack.
- Five players at the net with a ball...
- 2 on pos, 2 --- 1 on pos. 3 --- 2 on pos.4
- Rest without the ball on position 5
- Pos. 2 hits the first defender on pos. 5, who runs in for a defensive ball on pos. 6 and with a shuffle to pos.
- 1 to defend a batted ball from pos. 4.
- Pos 2 and 4 take turns hitting.
- Defenders continue to defend.
- Trainer throws ball, player catches ball and puts it in the cart.
- After this the player goes to the ladder. Here he goes through it and joins the next row.
- Throwing the ball in a difficult way (left and right, front and back).
- Playing underhand and catching for themselves.
- Two players stand ready next to each other and have to call loose.
- A setupper comes on and has to catch the underhand ball.
- An attacker arrives and has to play the ball from the setupper over the net.
Players enter the field in pairs (or trios). Each pair or trio has a ball.
- Ball is hit into the field by one duo or trio.
- The others try to pass the ball on in 3 contacts.
- If the ball is played to the player who is already holding the ball, this player must throw the ball to another player.
- Goal = 10 points.
- Same principle as in the first exercise; but this time the ball must be overplayed with the ball they already hold.
- (Bounce/push the ball against the ball). Goal = 10 points
- 3 players are ready to catch the serve, 1 player stands in the front middle where the passer is standing.
- The rest of the players at the back line with a ball.
- They are going to serve and the 3 players have to play the ball to the one in the front center.
- Save outside or ladder and pump 10 times, the passer may not leave the hoop.
- If the player does the reception and can catch the passer without leaving the hoop, they have a point.
- Reception player --> pass --> save. The first one to get 10 points wins.