Volleyball drills for all skills
- Each player has a ball.
- The pair plays one ball overhead and simultaneously throws the other ball tightly back and forth.
- The trio plays one ball overhead clockwise from player to player and throws the other two balls tightly counterclockwise from player to player.
Each player has a ball.
- The 2 team transfers one ball overhead and simultaneously throws the other ball tightly back and forth.
- The 3 team plays one ball overhead clockwise from player to player and throws the other two balls tightly counterclockwise from player to player.
- The 4 team plays straight ahead (oh, bra), after playing cross with the one next to you.
- Cabinet part at good height.
- Push off with 2 feet and jump to the back of the box.
- Variation: after jumping backwards, to pass the attack ball.
- Variation: after jumping from the box, block on smash, backwards to pass the attacking ball.
- Pairs stand on 2 and 3.
- First a block single (pay attention, after block jump down and back, for defense), then calmly back to the net, then second jump together on 2, so 3 connects.
- Then connect under the net, group.
- Other side the same, only trainer smashed against the block at second jump.
- Right: right big step, quick li/re connect for jump.
- Think about the arm movement.
- At the big step, arms forward; at the small step, arms backward to take up position (arching) and to smash.
Variation: throwing a tennis ball
Attacking pass, from pylon, right, front centre, back.
how does a system work
Players take in pairs 1 ball
Player A stands 2 foot lengths from the curtain.
Player B stands 1 meter behind player A
- Player B hits the curtain
- Player A must keep the ball off the ground
- Standing low
- Stand ready
- Expecting the ball
- Do not go for your favourite side
- Roll over if you can
Jore and Marie
Jore and Marie take turns standing in a square of cones:
- Cone left front
- Cone right front
- Cone left back
- Cone right back
The trainer plays the first ball (attack), then the libero quickly taps the cone left in front of her and the one right behind her.
Trainer plays another ball (attack), the libero taps the cones right in front and left behind;
Trainer plays a short ball somewhere in the field
Trainer plays 3 balls:
- Attack to player inside the square
- Attack to player within the square
- Drop somewhere in the field
- 2 players with the ball at one side of the net on the 3 meter line, throw the ball in turn
- 1 player on the opposite side on the 3 meter line, this player makes the action
- walks to the net and plays the ball oh high to the player from whom the ball came
- runs backwards to the 3 metre line
- sessions of 10 movements and change