Volleyball drills for all skills
Two teams each a ball.
- One person throws the ball overhead and the other person defends the ball.
- As soon as the one throws the ball the other throws the ball up for herself and defends the ball that is thrown and catches her own ball.
- Who can hit can hit.
- The coach serves to the 3 passers in the backfield.
- They pass the ball to the receiver (A).
- The passer becomes receiver, receiver puts the ball back in the box and joins the waiting line (B).
- The accent in these exercises is on standing still during the pass.
- To be able to focus on this the trainer does not serve very difficult.
- If it goes well you can start serving more difficult.
Goal : directed serve - passingRecurrence
: 2x 5 serve : 5 straight - 5 slideExecution
4 servers in each corner - 4 passers in each corner2
targets ( setters)
- series 1 : serve diagonally-
series 2 : serve straight
When one side serves straight, the other side serves diagonally.
Rotation: servers become passers, passers-servers, passers also change their position.
- Each player has a ball.
- The pair plays one ball overhead and simultaneously throws the other ball tightly back and forth.
- The trio plays one ball overhead clockwise from player to player and throws the other two balls tightly counterclockwise from player to player.
Each player has a ball.
- The 2 team transfers one ball overhead and simultaneously throws the other ball tightly back and forth.
- The 3 team plays one ball overhead clockwise from player to player and throws the other two balls tightly counterclockwise from player to player.
- The 4 team plays straight ahead (oh, bra), after playing cross with the one next to you.
- Cabinet part at good height.
- Push off with 2 feet and jump to the back of the box.
- Variation: after jumping backwards, to pass the attack ball.
- Variation: after jumping from the box, block on smash, backwards to pass the attacking ball.
- Pairs stand on 2 and 3.
- First a block single (pay attention, after block jump down and back, for defense), then calmly back to the net, then second jump together on 2, so 3 connects.
- Then connect under the net, group.
- Other side the same, only trainer smashed against the block at second jump.
- Right: right big step, quick li/re connect for jump.
- Think about the arm movement.
- At the big step, arms forward; at the small step, arms backward to take up position (arching) and to smash.
Variation: throwing a tennis ball
Attacking pass, from pylon, right, front centre, back.
how does a system work