Volleyball drills for all skills
- Line up on the back line.
- Trainer rolls the ball towards the middle line.
- The player who gets the ball first has won.
- Person 1 is lying on the ground.
- Person 2 is standing with his ankles next to the head of person 1.
- Person 1 grabs the ankles of person 2.
- Then person 1 lifts his legs up in an extended way and person 2 pushes them down again.
- It is person 1's job not to let his legs touch the ground.
If necessary, expand with side abdominal muscles. Then push the legs to the side instead of straight ahead.
- Player 1 throws the ball to player 3.
- 3 passes back and then runs sideways to player 2.
- Player 2 throws the ball to 3 and 3 passes back again.
- Approximately 3 minutes pp or longer if players can handle it
groups of 2 players
- Passing left and right alternately
- bounce, left and right alternately
- playing OH and BH/smash
Coach takes care of the set up at the 6.
- The game starts with the libero throwing the ball in, then the rally is played out.
- Variation: game starts with service of the other team.
- If it goes well the trainer doesn't play anymore, midfielder is playmaker.
1, 2 and 3 start from the backline
sprints to the centre line and back to the backfield.
C plays a ball in the backfield
1, 2 and 3 build up an attack (pass, set-up and attack)
get the ball yourself.
X short ball on 3 metres, 1 defends
then C attack long on 1 to pos. 5,
then X attack long on 1 to pos. 1
and C short ball on 3 meter
1 defends all balls back to attacker
2 is next
- Two teams one ball.
- Opposite each other then the ball against the ground
- To smash to the other play.
- Later on, place a pawn in the middle so they can hit it.
Per player 1 ball:
- throw up the ball for yourself and stop it through reception (bend your knees well)
- same exercise but now play OH first
- same exercise but play BH
- combination, play OH, control BH and catch in reception