Volleyball drills for all skills
X short ball on 3 metres, 1 defends
then C attack long on 1 to pos. 5,
then X attack long on 1 to pos. 1
and C short ball on 3 meter
1 defends all balls back to attacker
2 is next
- Two teams one ball.
- Opposite each other then the ball against the ground
- To smash to the other play.
- Later on, place a pawn in the middle so they can hit it.
Per player 1 ball:
- throw up the ball for yourself and stop it through reception (bend your knees well)
- same exercise but now play OH first
- same exercise but play BH
- combination, play OH, control BH and catch in reception
- game 4 against 6, with emphasis moving to the backfield.
- Trainer starts the game, player play a rally, after the point, trainer throws the ball into the backfield.
- Immediately continue the rally
points of interest:
- shout loose
- Back field.
- Make a circle.
- Everyone with the ball.
- 1 person in the middle without the ball.
- Take turns hitting or poking the ball.
- The person in the middle must defend the ball back.
- Quickly after each other.
- 3 laps and then the next.
- players stand in a triangle 2 at the net 1 someone in the square player gives ball to other player passes and the other catches the ball and turns around
- row of attackers and blockers on the 3 -metre line
- C plays rally ball on attacker 1
- blocker 4 goes to the net
- 1 pass to S and calls where he wants the set-up
- (left, centre or right)
- blocker follows the attacker and blocks
- Attacker gets the ball, connect behind your own line.
- If the attackers score 10 times, the attackers and blockers change places.
- and blockers
- 2 teams.
- Coach starts rally with throw, this can be done later with smash.
- Team just plays out rally. Points of attention:
- call out
- move without the ball