Volleyball drills for all skills
- 5 - 1 line-up,
- 3 players on the serving side
- and 5 players on the defensive side.
- Trainer (Libero) defends on POS VI,
- Passeur stands at POS I and then 3 attackers at POS II, III (mid) and IV.
- 3 defenders on the other side and try to defend the ball, we play the rally on!
- It is allowed to block.
- The player behind the first attacker throws the ball to the distributor.
- This player passes the ball on to the attacker at the net. (Free hit)
- 3 defenders at the other side of the field.
- The attackers hit the defense.
- They pass the ball to the defender's position.
- If necessary, place a basket through which the ball must pass.
- Service between, in front of or behind mats, NOT on them.
- After service a pass to the net on a passed ball
- (after the service you take part in the game and make an action).
- 4 players in pass on 1
- the rest of the players stand on the other side of the net to catch and throw the ball
- first player throws the ball over
- set-up with pass to outfield player
- outfield player places the ball in the marked zones
- after each attack we rotate
- The trainer throws the ball over to 1 of the 3 players and the passer runs around the cone to the mat and tries to catch the ball on the mat and put it in the basket.
- The 2 reserves do ladder exercises and then one of the reserves takes the place of the reception player and the reception player becomes a passer and the passer becomes a reserve.
- While the one player does the reception, the other two move to their home positions and get ready to attack.
- You start in the middle.
- You walk to the first hat, then back to the middle again.
- You do this with every hat.
- Line up on the back line.
- Trainer rolls the ball towards the middle line.
- The player who gets the ball first has won.
- Person 1 is lying on the ground.
- Person 2 is standing with his ankles next to the head of person 1.
- Person 1 grabs the ankles of person 2.
- Then person 1 lifts his legs up in an extended way and person 2 pushes them down again.
- It is person 1's job not to let his legs touch the ground.
If necessary, expand with side abdominal muscles. Then push the legs to the side instead of straight ahead.
- Player 1 throws the ball to player 3.
- 3 passes back and then runs sideways to player 2.
- Player 2 throws the ball to 3 and 3 passes back again.
- Approximately 3 minutes pp or longer if players can handle it