Volleyball drills for all skills
- 1 gives setup to 2,
- 2 defends the ball and makes a technical move to 3
- 3 defends on the ball she receives from person 2.
- Person 3 then makes a technical move to person 2.
- Person 2 defends and makes technical hit to 1. 1 defends and then makes technical hit to 2 again
- The exercise starts again
- players stand divided on one side of the field, ball in their hands.
- Through the knees.
- All players dribble on the spot,
- When the trainer points to the left, the players follow with a turn,
- When the coach walks backwards, the players follow backwards, etc.
- Constant dribbling.
- With jump,
- attacking jump etc.
- Two teams, pass to each other.
- If it goes well, alternate pass/smash.
- After some time, go over with 4 in a square.
- Left back starts, throws to left front, this passes to right back (so diagonally),
- Right back catches and throws to right front,
- this one passes to the left back (i.e. diagonally),
- this one catches etc. etc.
- If that goes well, try with smash instead of throw.
- Trainer works with 3 team. Other players take care of catching, balls in ball bin.
- Trainer throws on, 3 team must make a good pass to 3 (mid front) Trainer changes this position. Playing to midfield/right front/left front.
- After a few good passes, switch with other players.
- Throwing the ball:
- Party form 6 against the rest.
- variation with playmaker on 1 instead of 3
- all attacks must end with a smash
- obligatory to play 3 times, otherwise point to side.
- (Pay attention to the way you walk, the other players in the field, where there is no ball).
- doubles must score 10 points.
- They need points by replay,
- after the coach's call,
- the coach obviously makes it very difficult.
- If they don't do their best, the score goes back to zero.
- Team of two with ball, sitting opposite each other on the mat
- Person A holds ball above head with both hands and moves to supine position while tapping the ground with ball backwards with outstretched arms
- Person A moves to sitting position and hands the ball to person B
- Person B goes to the supine position and taps the ground with the ball backwards
- and so on
May also be with bended knees
- In prone position throw ball to partner
- Partner rolls the ball back over the ground