Volleyball drills for all skills
- one ball in pairs.
- hold the ball up high
- then move sideways over the sidelines along the net or around the field.
Exercise with several links, so it is important that each link seriously participates.
- From position 2 a player throws the ball to the player at position 6.
- This player passes the ball to SV at position 3.
- SV plays the ball to 4.
- Here a player catches the ball, and connects with position 2 (outside off).
- Every player changes position 1.
- Instead of passing underhand, pass overhead.
- Instead of overhand, smash.
- Instead of catching, the player in position 4 smashes the ball. Note: at the net, step back, attack pass and smash.
- 6 players play a full attack.
- Points of attention: how do you stand at the service of the opponent. (Classic/switch).
- line up players.
- go over the lines. Also play without the ball.
- After every second service, change players.
- three pass to each other.
- One person takes care of control.
- So don't play around, but take turns passing to a lone person.
- Groups of three players.
- Two behind each other, at four metres another one.
- The first one of the pair throws the ball to the player in front of him, this one does a check and then passes to the third player and so on.
- Pass the ball every time.
- From position 6, player throws ball to SV at 3.
- This player SV takes turns playing left right. Catch ball and go to position 6. The thrower without ball, goes to respectively 2 and 4 to catch the ball.
- Change SV regularly.
- This can be done on both sides of the field
- Pos. 2 throws to pos.6 this passes seam SV this plays alternately to the left and right.
Because the balloons move more slowly and feel softer, they are ideal for practice.
First 1 child with 1 balloon:
- Keep the balloon in the air.
- Punch up as low as possible.
- Hit as hard as possible.
- Hit over the net, child underneath, and continue on the other side.
- etc etc.
Then 2 teams with 1 balloon:
- Basically the same tasks as with 1 child, but now they have to take turns hitting the balloon.
- So the children have to work together and see how they can make it easier for each other.
1 balloon each:
- Now you can also practice the service and pass.
- The balloon is not as hard as a ball and the children have time to stand up properly before the balloon comes down again.
- first good hand
- other hand
- in turn
- take high
- take low
- walk dribble
- go under your leg
- Two teams.
- Throw the ball in front of yourself with a bounce and then come under the ball and pass overhead to the other.