Volleyball drills for all skills
- 2 teams.
- 1 player smashes the ball, controlled to fellow players,
- this one brings the ball back OH.
- 5x and then change.
- If this goes well, it may be done in one continuous action.
- Smash - pass - bra.
- Divide the groups.
- One group does the exercise, the other looks on and possibly collects balls.
- Exercise lasts 3 minutes and then change groups.
- First smash by trainer on 3/4, they bring the ball back with a good pass.
- Smash by trainer on 3/4 and then position 1 catches the ball on position 3.
- smash by trainer on 3/4 then position 1 plays the ball overhand from position 3 to 4. player from 5 catches the ball on 4.
- 2 groups on 2 halves.
- One group does the exercise, the other defends and collects balls.
- 1 player stands next to the trainer,
- takes a few steps backwards,
- then performs a pass rush.
- Trainer throws the ball shortly above the net, followed by the smash.
- Goal: short quick attack.
- After everyone has done some attacks, divide the group on position 3 and 4 for short and long attack.
- 6 plays a full game.
- Accents are
- Move without the ball.
- Basic position,
- 2 types of playmaker.
- from one, watch position player 2 and just with middle as playmaker.
- 4 players on each side of the net,
- 1 at each antenna,
- 2 together in the middle on the 5 meter
- Group is divided into 2 teams.
- Trainer starts the game by introducing some balls on both sides of the playing field.
- The players have to pass the balls over the net as often and as much as possible during 3 minutes by throwing the ball to a team mate who passes the ball over the net.
- This can be BH, and/or OH.
- The team that has the most balls in the field after 3 minutes, has lost.
So pay attention:
- teamwork is necessary
- Stay in each other's neighbourhood.
- You are not allowed to run with the ball.
- 2 teams, sometimes 3 teams
- Throw the ball underhand, fellow player plays it back underhand.
- Assignment, ball must be returned with a nice curve.
- After 10 throws, change, and continue.
- Throw in the ball underhand, teammate plays it back underhand, again in a nice curve,
- Ball is not caught but returned overhead.
- Ball is thrown underhand, fellow player shuffles backwards, and plays back underhand with a nice arc.
- Trainer smashes, throws balls to 3 players on 1 playfield.
- Players 1, 2 and 3.
- Per turn 3 balls.
- These 3 players have to process the smash into a pass to the midfield, in a nice curve.
- Midfielder catches the ball, and puts it back in the ball bin.
- Watch out:
- Player 3 leaves the field, the other 2 move up and are supplemented by new players. Rotation.