Volleyball drills for all skills
- 6 players on the field
- Trainer or other player puts ball in play.
- 6 players must pass, distribute and attack.
- Play continues until a point is made.
- 6 players are not allowed to play in the 3 meter zone.
- After 5 points there is a change of players.
- Because of first training, no extra tactical assignments.
- 6 players on one side.
- Other players on the other half.
- 6 are waiting on position 6.
- One by one come forward, trainer throws up the ball briefly, for a quick middle attack.
- Players take a run-up with an attack pass and smash the ball over the net.
- 2 teams play a match, (possibly on a smaller field)
- 3 minutes highly concentrated
- maybe an attempt at a middle attack
- after 3 minutes break.
- Skip two teams overhead
- start at the net
- then circle the field.
- Bunch of two balls
- one sits on his knees on the ground the other goes from left to right
- after a while change
- Putting two benches in a field,
- shuffle up and down between the benches,
- 15 times (up and down is 1)
- Both sides set up a team, normal game line-up.
- Trainer throws ball into the backfield, team defends and builds up attack, opponent idem, ball is introduced by trainer where mistake is made.
- Quick switching, lasting rallies and no delays as a result of service.
- Regularly turn at the indication of the coach.
- Players stand in pairs, briefly facing each other.
- On the ground between the two players lies a ball.
- The trainer gives the commands:
- At the command BAL, the players must try to get the ball as quickly as possible.
- At the other commands, they tap on the corresponding body part.
- 2 with the ball and the rest by tapping the ball against another.
- Running with the ball is not allowed.
- Once tapped you are also tapped.
- Tappers wear a ribbon