Volleyball drills for all skills
- Exercise for the position of Passeur on 1
- Pay attention to OH control, good passing for set-up
- Running back line net 3x
- Lateral passes 1x
- Cross passes 1x
- Knees high heels seat 1x
- Sprints 2x
- Arms swinging loose 1x
- Leg hold 1x
- Leg held back 1x
- Push leg sideways 1
- Go through knees and turn exercise 1x
- 2 players behind each other,
- back player has ball
- and the front player does not know when the ball is rolled.
- The front player runs as soon as the ball is rolled.
- The front player runs from the moment the ball is rolled.
- variation by means of another way of standing or holding for the front player.
- A Storage
- B reception
- C first time play ball
- A defense
- C catches.
- A to B
- B to C
- C to A
3 laps own
warming up ( 5 min)
Playing in pairs
- 10 x sit ups
- 10x squad
- 30 sec plank
- 10 x push-ups
- Repeat 3 times
- 1 has a ball others are lying flat on the ground.
- With the ball everybody jumps with two legs over everybody else
- and the last one stands up with his legs wide
- and then the last one jumps until everyone is finished.
- All squatting against the wall in 90 degrees.
- After 1 minute I throw a ball and you play it back underhand.
- run 2 laps around the big field outside the yellow lines. On the short parts sideways.
- Run 2 circles around the big field outside the yellow lines. On the short parts cross pass,
Attacking outside, centre and back - 4 attacks calmly on 3 over the block of 1 and 2 - 3 passes to SV - 1 turns around after the block and attacks the middle. - 4 blocks - 2 and 3 attacking. variation: - same on the left - idem on the right