Volleyball drills for all skills
- slight stagger
- feet pointing to where you want to play
- arm outstretched old
- fingers open hard surface
- Almost do not throw the ball
- Do not swing your arm too far Stop in time
- Work in 2 teams each divided on one side of the field.
- On each side there is also a chair starting on a position.
- On this chair sits someone from the other team which makes sure that on the other side someone from your own team sits on a chair.
- Other players serve the ball towards the chair. If the person sitting on the chair drops the ball, they switch positions and the chair moves one position.
- Goal: be the first to move the chair around all positions and be back at the starting position.
Divide into 2 teams who will run against each other.
- Players stand in 2 groups behind the backline
- Player runs to the 3 meter line with the ball, throws the ball over the net, runs under the net and catches own ball again.
- Run with the ball to the backline, put it in the hoop and sprint back, tap the next player in the waiting line.
- Next player sprints to the ball in the hoop, takes the ball and does the same throwing exercise when coming back.
- Give the ball to the next player who will put it back in the hoop... etc...
- When the ball falls, the exercise must be repeated.
- Extend exercise with different throwing techniques or over passes
- Make groups of 3,
- One player stands at the back line with the ball to serve,
- the other two players move to the other side of the net.
- The first player is going to serve, the other two are going to defend and call.
- The player not defending runs forward and catches the ball.
- It is rolled to the player who defended and the player who caught goes under the net to the player who saved.
- It goes on like this all the time.
- Building up with a pass and possibly attacking.
- If the ball falls between the players or falls without being called, as punishment sit-ups or pumps.
6 different exercises to be done in turn for 30 seconds (at 100%) and then 30 seconds to 1 min rest
- ladder + dives
- tap lines + attack run
- bench/step to jump on
- pumping position tapping or pumping shoulders
- Put two chairs 18,3 meter apart.
- Put a tennis ball on chair 1 (this will be replenished), and put a bowl on chair 2.
- The players work in pairs.
- One player runs and the other fills up the tennis balls.
- Collect in 9 minutes as many tennisballs as possible in the bin.
- You are not allowed to throw and you have to run around the chairs.
- Cover 5x the distance of 10 meters as fast as possible.
- Put 2 cones/line at 10 meter distance.
- The player runs between these cones 5x.
- The pawn/line must be hit with the foot!
- The players work in pairs.
- One player runs and the other player clocks.
- Put 4 pawns in a T-shape.
- 5 meter distance next to each other (between 3,2 and 4) and 10 meter ahead (between 1 and 2)
- Start at 1 forward to 2,
- then left sideways to 3,
- then right sideways to 4,
- then left sideways to 2
- and backwards to 1.
- Record the fastest time in 2 attempts.
- Players work in pairs. One runs, one clocks.
- The player sits with his back against the wall and his legs in a 90 degree angle.
- Keep this up for as long as possible.