Volleyball drills for all skills
- pass underarms to each other over the net. duration: 2 minutes
- 5x push-ups, 15 sit-ups.
- pass underarms under the net. duration 2 minutes
- 8 push-ups 20 sit-ups
- both standing on 7 meter line. play underarms to 3 meter line in front of you, overhead over the net on the 7 meter. 2 minutes.
- 5x push-ups 15 sit ups
- Player with ball at the net. Hits defender, who passes ball back, then hits defender.
- change after 10 times.
playmakers and libero:
- libero goes to position 5.
- 1 distributor stands on position 2/3.
- 1 player stands at position 4 (next to the basket) and plays the ball to the libero.
- ==> to position 2/3
- ==> set-up in the basket. after 10 balls distributors change.
- set-up forward both 2x
- set-up backwards both 2x
- libero set-up forearms 20balls own choice forwards
- libero set-up forearms20 ballsbackwards. (other player will throw the ball)
- Make threes.
- 1ballper trio. Line up on the backline.
- Number 1 has the ball. Play the ball overhand backwards to number 2 and so on.
- Number 1 stays behind until you reach the net.
- 3 times get the net without dropping the ball.
2. pass the ball underarm to each other in a triangle.
- 2 passers on position 5/6 and 1/6, 1 reserve passer behind the field.
- 1 playmaker on position 2/3.
- 1 attacker on position 4.
- Other half:
- 2 blockers.
- Libero at position 5.
- 2 servers on the backline.
- player serving the ball becomes reserve passer
- ==> becomes passer
- ==> passer who passes the ball
- ==> attacker
- ==> out blocker
- ==> outside blocker
- ==> middle blocker
- ==> server.
GOAL: Do not be afraid of the blocker and just hit the ball. You can hit the ball straight on or diagonally. The blocker closes the straight on but if you see a hole you can hit it there too.
- after 2 minutes a change of playmaker
- after 2 minutes change of play-distributor ==> libero starts to distribute the game. one center will defend on position 5
- after 2 minutes change of play-distributor 1 again. and attack backwards. After two minutes playmaker 1 switches to blocking and attacks backwards.
- After 2 minutes distributor 2 starts distributing the game.
- after 2 minutes libero starts to distribute --> the center starts to defend on position 5.
- Storage -> reception -> pass to 4 (diagonal) alternating with 2 (street) -> defence with 2
- Variant: attack on 4 (street) alternating with 2 (diagonal) 7
- Receptionists always turn around
- After 2 good actions turn around
- Player A throws ball over the net.
- Player B or C passes the ball over the net.
- The other player quickly runs under the net and sets up the ball for the same player who passed.
- This player tries to get a pawn off the bench with overhand play or a hitting move.
Which pair or team has knocked the most pawns off the bench after X number of minutes?
- Grouping into 2 groups,
- Each group gets a small mat and the opponents must try to hit the mat with a ball.
- If they hit the mat they get a point.
- If the mat falls, the opponent gets a point.
- free ball is brought in by reception player
- then the pass is given
- and the attacker attacks in a defined zone.
- Point system:
- out: -1,
- net: -1,
- in: 0,
- inside the box: +2
- Free ball -> pass -> diagonal attack:
- 3 blockers,
- 2 defenders who choose between 5/6 or 1/6
- and 2 attackers on 4 and 2 who attack diagonally.
- in quiet walk 3x back and forth to the net.
- overhead lunges
- calf muscle (stand on bench and alternately push your heel down, do not force)
- upper leg
- calmly dribble to the net 3 times.