Volleyball drills for all skills
- Pass 10 times underhand at 3 meter distance.
- Pass 10 times overhead at a distance of 3 meters
- Both successful? Then both take a step back.
1 person either side of the field, other players behind the back line;
- Trainer puts ball in play in field A or B.
- Ball may only be played underarm.
- Foul? Run around the field until the end of the game and ensure ball safety.
- Trainer throws ball at the mid-back, position 6
- Pass to playmaker
- Distributor gives high ball to the left and right front, near the 3 meter line.
- Two teams of at least 5 people
- Trainer (white sideline) throws ball on the MA (position 6)
- Pass to playmaker
- Distributor gives high ball to left front and right front near the 3 meter line
- Attack on 3 meter
- Opponent defends the ball and builds up a new attack in the same way, if not defended, trainer throws in a ball
- Defender (mid-back) takes place of attacker (left or right)
- Attacker goes to position MV (position 3)
- MV runs out of the field and joins group on back line
- Form 2 equal teams and play a game.
- Depending on the number of players you can also play ping-pong.
- Discuss this well in advance with each other.
- 1 gives setup to 2,
- 2 defends the ball and makes a technical move to 3
- 3 defends on the ball she receives from person 2.
- Person 3 then makes a technical move to person 2.
- Person 2 defends and makes technical hit to 1. 1 defends and then makes technical hit to 2 again
- The exercise starts again
- players stand divided on one side of the field, ball in their hands.
- Through the knees.
- All players dribble on the spot,
- When the trainer points to the left, the players follow with a turn,
- When the coach walks backwards, the players follow backwards, etc.
- Constant dribbling.
- With jump,
- attacking jump etc.
- Two teams, pass to each other.
- If it goes well, alternate pass/smash.
- After some time, go over with 4 in a square.
- Left back starts, throws to left front, this passes to right back (so diagonally),
- Right back catches and throws to right front,
- this one passes to the left back (i.e. diagonally),
- this one catches etc. etc.
- If that goes well, try with smash instead of throw.
- Trainer works with 3 team. Other players take care of catching, balls in ball bin.
- Trainer throws on, 3 team must make a good pass to 3 (mid front) Trainer changes this position. Playing to midfield/right front/left front.
- After a few good passes, switch with other players.
- Throwing the ball: