Volleyball drills for all skills
- Make groups of 3,
- One player stands at the back line with the ball to serve,
- the other two players move to the other side of the net.
- The first player is going to serve, the other two are going to defend and call.
- The player not defending runs forward and catches the ball.
- It is rolled to the player who defended and the player who caught goes under the net to the player who saved.
- It goes on like this all the time.
- Building up with a pass and possibly attacking.
- If the ball falls between the players or falls without being called, as punishment sit-ups or pumps.
6 different exercises to be done in turn for 30 seconds (at 100%) and then 30 seconds to 1 min rest
- ladder + dives
- tap lines + attack run
- bench/step to jump on
- pumping position tapping or pumping shoulders
- Put two chairs 18,3 meter apart.
- Put a tennis ball on chair 1 (this will be replenished), and put a bowl on chair 2.
- The players work in pairs.
- One player runs and the other fills up the tennis balls.
- Collect in 9 minutes as many tennisballs as possible in the bin.
- You are not allowed to throw and you have to run around the chairs.
- Cover 5x the distance of 10 meters as fast as possible.
- Put 2 cones/line at 10 meter distance.
- The player runs between these cones 5x.
- The pawn/line must be hit with the foot!
- The players work in pairs.
- One player runs and the other player clocks.
- Put 4 pawns in a T-shape.
- 5 meter distance next to each other (between 3,2 and 4) and 10 meter ahead (between 1 and 2)
- Start at 1 forward to 2,
- then left sideways to 3,
- then right sideways to 4,
- then left sideways to 2
- and backwards to 1.
- Record the fastest time in 2 attempts.
- Players work in pairs. One runs, one clocks.
- The player sits with his back against the wall and his legs in a 90 degree angle.
- Keep this up for as long as possible.
- Jump as far as you can from a standing position with your feet next to each other.
- Measure the distance from the line of touch to the heel.
- Lie on your back.
- Bend your knees to 90 degrees and place both feet flat on the floor.
- Your arms are along your body with the palms facing down.
- Tighten your buttocks and stomach.
- Lift your buttocks off the ground to form a straight line with your knees, hips and shoulders.
- To make this exercise more difficult: alternately extend your right and left leg, keeping your hips in position.
- Start with 3 laps around the entire field.
- After that short exercise on sprinting.
- All run behind each other with about one and a half meter in between.
- At the start signal the last one leaves and sprints to the front along the outside of the group (while they continue to run), when the player in front is calling yes, the last one may leave again.
- When the player at the front of the group is in front of you, he shouts yes and then the last one may leave again.