Volleyball drills for all skills
- There's a line on either side of the net.
- You run to the cap in the corner of the field, from there you go sideways to the next cap.
- From there you go sideways to the next cap.
- To the first cap you can also: lift the knee, heel-leg, cross pass, etc.
- There's a line behind the back line of the field,
- The #1 comes forward, who passes the ball to the front centre (trainer) and shuffles to the back right,
- There they get another ball (harder). This one must also be passed to the trainer.
- When this doesn't work, pick up the ball and give it to the trainer.
- there's a line,
- they throw the ball to the playmaker,
- who plays the ball to the attacker.
- who plays(!) not hit. over the net.
- Later you can attack.
- 2 players with backs to each other with ball
- A stands on backline runs to net gets high ball thrown to bra over net.
- Walk backwards around the pawn on the backline and forward again to play the high ball over the net.
- Side pass to side to other half 2 balls.
- You play a normal game, but you add something extra.
- Each team gets one mission to accomplish, if successful the team gets five or three extra points.
- Next, the team picks a new mission.
- Examples for CMV-teams are playing 3x overhead, making a point in the corner of the court, etc.
- Examples for youth teams and senior teams are 3x playing with one arm, scoring via the block, etc.
- Each player has a tennis ball in the non-striking hand.
- Make an attack pass, where the tennis ball must be picked up in the batting hand at the last moment with arms stretched
- and thrown over the net into the opposite court.
- Speed ladder is from the back line towards the net, in the middle of the field.
- Players move every round with a different movement pattern for the footwork through the speed ladder towards the net, then a block at position 3, move to position 2 or 4 (alternate) and a block again there.
- Then immediately step out to the defensive position on the 3-m line (with the cross move, immediately adopt a low stance and weight on the front feet).
- After the defensive position there are two options: either shuffle backwards towards the baseline or make a dive/roll towards the baseline. Optionally, an attack pass can be made towards the net first (with movement to the starting position for the attack pass).
- Depending on the team and their fitness level, increase the number of rounds the players have to make.
- The coach places a ball on the halfway line.
- On both sides of the net stands a team behind the backline.
- The players must try, by throwing/rolling balls against the ball on the half way line, to get the ball over the back line of the other team.
- The defending players can only stop the ball by throwing/rolling against it.
- 2 teams,
- 1 with ball at the net,
- 1 without ball on the backline flat on belly.
- Attacker calls his name, defender defends the ball (underhand thrown ball)
- Then short ball on 3 meter line.
- change after 10 balls