Volleyball drills for all skills
- 1 with ball on the backline
- 1 without ball at the net facing the net
- make a block jump at the net (pay attention to a straight landing)
- after landing, turn around and defend short ball on 6m line
- Blocking with 2 groups of 5 players each
- 1 player on position 2, 1 player on position 3 with a reserve next to her
- 2 players with a ball on the other side of the net, on position 4, of which 1 reserve
- One of the players with a ball hits the ball and then throws or hits the ball slightly above the net edge towards the block
- As soon as the ball is struck, the blocking player moves from position 3 and joins the blocking player at position 2, after which the thrown or struck ball is blocked
- The player who threw the ball becomes a reserve, the reserve takes over position 3, the blocking player at position 3 takes over position 2, the player at position 2 goes to get the ball and becomes a reserve at the throw/strike
- Pay attention to the position of the hands/fingers and the connection of the hands
- 6 times to the net (forward and backward)
- 2x back and forth knee lifts (left leg up, left arm up etc)
- Heels/Buttocks straight up 2x times
- 2x back and forth sitting low in defensive position
- 2x cross pass back and forth.
- stand on 3 metre line and then go back and forth to the net sideways 5 times
- 5x blocking
- 5x attack
- tap all lines from backline and dive back
Per 3: 1 person at the net, 1 person on the back line, 1 person in between.
- Person in between goes to work, gets ball from person at the net, OH back. Turns around a few steps backwards, ball from back line, OH back. Turn back around and repeat (20x reception).
- Can be with or without stroke.
In pairs: 1 person at the net and 1 person on 3 meter line.
- Ball is tested from the net to 3 meter line, BH back.
- Move backwards and ball is hit to backline can also be a touch, OH back
- Back line is tapped by this player, person at the net plays the ball back to the 3 meter line with 1 control key (20x change)
- Walk 3x back and forth in a runner's pace to the net
- Walk 3x back and forth in double-step to the net, waving your arms as you walk
- Cross walk to the net 3 times (waving your arms)
- 3x back and forth sideways to the net
- 3x back and forth to the net, alternating between lifting your thighs and putting your heels against your seat
- side A: team set-up, other people on the other side.
- Service from side A
- Team on side B must hit the first two attacks,
- 3rd attack may only be hit,
- Puncture where critical in defense.
- 1 plays overhand to 2
- 2 plays back overhand and moves alternately 3 meters to the left or right
- left or right and returns to the starting position.
- 1 plays the returned ball directly left or right of 2.
- change after 2 mint.
- VARIATION: 2 plays overhand
Divide the children into 2 groups; 1 counter and 1 person who does the exercise.
- 4 hoops lie in a square.
- The distance between the hoops is 5 metres.
- In each hoop there is a ball.
- The player starts in a corner with a ball in his hands.
- Swap as many balls in a row as possible, putting the ball in the hoop.
- The player has to look in the same direction.
- Each player has one turn.
- Count the number of ball changes in 45 seconds.
Instructions for the counters
- The balls have to be placed in the hoop.
- If the ball rolls out, the player must go back and put it back in!
- All four hoops must be completed in order.
- The player is not allowed to run back and forth between 2 hoops and swap balls!
Put 2 benches diagonally in field on opposite side of field. Children with ball on back line
- Order: serve behind bench,
- If the ball comes in front of the bench, sit on the bench.
- You can free someone by serving on that person, so they can catch the ball.
Pay attention when getting the ball, walk around the field!