Volleyball drills for all skills
- The teams on the mats must conquer 4 pawns together without being tapped in x number of minutes
- Pairs on the 3 mats (can be extended to 2 pairs)
- 2 cops between the mats and pawns
- 9 Pawns about a field length of the mats.
Explanation of the game;
- The pair on the mat must conquer a pawn, hand in hand or otherwise connected to each other.
- The taggers will try to tag one of the two.
- If one of them gets caught, they have to go back to their mat and try again.
- The first to four cones wins. The team with the fewest pawns is the winner.
- Set a time limit for a number of minutes to keep the game going.
- short long underhand
- 2 teams with 1 ball.
- player at the net plays the ball overhand short-long to other player who plays it back underhand
- after 15x change
- sideways - underhand
- Idem, only now a deep ball is played left and right of the player.
- after 15x change.
- mix - underhand
- Idem, but now everything is mixed and varied
- after 15x change.
- arms (plank)
- right foot in front
- eyes' of shoulders right direction
- Split the players into two groups.
- Each group on one side of the net.
- Pass the ball over the net from player A to player B by a block move.
- Player B moves sideways towards player C and passes again over the net, etc. etc.
- Meanwhile, player A can do a ground exercise while waiting.
Bounce the ball for yourself and pass to another player
- regular storage
- targeted storage to mats
- jump storage?
- 3 to 4 players (team with 2 players), 1 ball, half field
- Net down and then game of catch the ball over the net
- Other tries to catch it
- The ball may bounce 1 time and then the other tries to catch it (may also catch it directly)
- After catching the ball throw it to the other player and smash it again.
- If the ball is not caught and is 'in' you have a point.
With this exercise the players learn to play 'smart'. just over the net or in the back corners
- Player A stands at the net, player B lies on the 3-meter line.
- At the moment player A throws up the ball to test, player B stands up.
- Player A plays BH to player B, player B does OH to player A.
- Player A gives a pass to player B, player B tries to play into a hoop.
The hoops represent the number of shots that must be drunk.
- Hoop 1 = 1 shot
- Hoop 2 = 2 shots
: Player A plays the first ball via a technical attack.
Player B plays the ball with a hard overhead contact over the net.
- The novice builder begins to pass to the fellow builder.
- You run on and receive the ball back from the team-mate.
- You then break through to the outside and pull your defender along.
- You then pass back to the team player so that he/she can score.
- The defender defends actively
- You do stay defensively at the goal area line.
Place the thick mat against the net (for large groups, 2 mats).
- The attackers must hit their attack against the thick mat. The defenders should be behind the attacker to defend the ball.
- The attacker "pokes" the ball over the block. The defence passes the ball to themselves