Volleyball drills for all skills
- Walk 3x back and forth in a runner's pace to the net
- Walk 3x back and forth in double-step to the net, waving your arms as you walk
- Cross walk to the net 3 times (waving your arms)
- 3x back and forth sideways to the net
- 3x back and forth to the net, alternating between lifting your thighs and putting your heels against your seat
- side A: team set-up, other people on the other side.
- Service from side A
- Team on side B must hit the first two attacks,
- 3rd attack may only be hit,
- Puncture where critical in defense.
- 1 plays overhand to 2
- 2 plays back overhand and moves alternately 3 meters to the left or right
- left or right and returns to the starting position.
- 1 plays the returned ball directly left or right of 2.
- change after 2 mint.
- VARIATION: 2 plays overhand
Divide the children into 2 groups; 1 counter and 1 person who does the exercise.
- 4 hoops lie in a square.
- The distance between the hoops is 5 metres.
- In each hoop there is a ball.
- The player starts in a corner with a ball in his hands.
- Swap as many balls in a row as possible, putting the ball in the hoop.
- The player has to look in the same direction.
- Each player has one turn.
- Count the number of ball changes in 45 seconds.
Instructions for the counters
- The balls have to be placed in the hoop.
- If the ball rolls out, the player must go back and put it back in!
- All four hoops must be completed in order.
- The player is not allowed to run back and forth between 2 hoops and swap balls!
Put 2 benches diagonally in field on opposite side of field. Children with ball on back line
- Order: serve behind bench,
- If the ball comes in front of the bench, sit on the bench.
- You can free someone by serving on that person, so they can catch the ball.
Pay attention when getting the ball, walk around the field!
- The teams on the mats must conquer 4 pawns together without being tapped in x number of minutes
- Pairs on the 3 mats (can be extended to 2 pairs)
- 2 cops between the mats and pawns
- 9 Pawns about a field length of the mats.
Explanation of the game;
- The pair on the mat must conquer a pawn, hand in hand or otherwise connected to each other.
- The taggers will try to tag one of the two.
- If one of them gets caught, they have to go back to their mat and try again.
- The first to four cones wins. The team with the fewest pawns is the winner.
- Set a time limit for a number of minutes to keep the game going.
- short long underhand
- 2 teams with 1 ball.
- player at the net plays the ball overhand short-long to other player who plays it back underhand
- after 15x change
- sideways - underhand
- Idem, only now a deep ball is played left and right of the player.
- after 15x change.
- mix - underhand
- Idem, but now everything is mixed and varied
- after 15x change.
- arms (plank)
- right foot in front
- eyes' of shoulders right direction
- Split the players into two groups.
- Each group on one side of the net.
- Pass the ball over the net from player A to player B by a block move.
- Player B moves sideways towards player C and passes again over the net, etc. etc.
- Meanwhile, player A can do a ground exercise while waiting.
Bounce the ball for yourself and pass to another player