Volleyball drills for attack / smash / spike / hitting
- We play 3 against 3 on a half field,
- and attack (aimed and not hard),
- After playing the ball, everyone rotates a position.
- When the ball lands on the ground,
- just bring it in by playing overhand, NOT serving.
- If there are too many players, then 1 in the waiting room to come in for the pass.
- 5 - 1 line-up,
- 3 players on the serving side
- and 5 players on the defensive side.
- Trainer (Libero) defends on POS VI,
- Passeur stands at POS I and then 3 attackers at POS II, III (mid) and IV.
- 3 defenders on the other side and try to defend the ball, we play the rally on!
- It is allowed to block.
- The player behind the first attacker throws the ball to the distributor.
- This player passes the ball on to the attacker at the net. (Free hit)
- 3 defenders at the other side of the field.
- The attackers hit the defense.
- They pass the ball to the defender's position.
- If necessary, place a basket through which the ball must pass.
- 4 players in pass on 1
- the rest of the players stand on the other side of the net to catch and throw the ball
- first player throws the ball over
- set-up with pass to outfield player
- outfield player places the ball in the marked zones
- after each attack we rotate
Coach takes care of the set up at the 6.
- The game starts with the libero throwing the ball in, then the rally is played out.
- Variation: game starts with service of the other team.
- If it goes well the trainer doesn't play anymore, midfielder is playmaker.
1, 2 and 3 start from the backline
sprints to the centre line and back to the backfield.
C plays a ball in the backfield
1, 2 and 3 build up an attack (pass, set-up and attack)
get the ball yourself.
- Two teams one ball.
- Opposite each other then the ball against the ground
- To smash to the other play.
- Later on, place a pawn in the middle so they can hit it.
points of interest:
- shout loose
- Back field.
- row of attackers and blockers on the 3 -metre line
- C plays rally ball on attacker 1
- blocker 4 goes to the net
- 1 pass to S and calls where he wants the set-up
- (left, centre or right)
- blocker follows the attacker and blocks
- Attacker gets the ball, connect behind your own line.
- If the attackers score 10 times, the attackers and blockers change places.
- and blockers