Volleyball drills for attack / smash / spike / hitting
Team sets up, opponent has serve.
- Ball 1: serve
- Ball 2: free-ball at the side with 3 players
- Ball 3: free-ball at the side with 6 players
- Ball 4: T plays ball to the side with 6 players
- Free-ball, attack net, drop, attack behind 3 meter line
- Trainer throws ball at the mid-back, position 6
- Pass to playmaker
- Distributor gives high ball to the left and right front, near the 3 meter line.
- Two teams of at least 5 people
- Trainer (white sideline) throws ball on the MA (position 6)
- Pass to playmaker
- Distributor gives high ball to left front and right front near the 3 meter line
- Attack on 3 meter
- Opponent defends the ball and builds up a new attack in the same way, if not defended, trainer throws in a ball
- Defender (mid-back) takes place of attacker (left or right)
- Attacker goes to position MV (position 3)
- MV runs out of the field and joins group on back line
- 1 gives setup to 2,
- 2 defends the ball and makes a technical move to 3
- 3 defends on the ball she receives from person 2.
- Person 3 then makes a technical move to person 2.
- Person 2 defends and makes technical hit to 1. 1 defends and then makes technical hit to 2 again
- The exercise starts again
- Trainer throws in ball to player 1 or 2
- Reception to P, pass to A4,
- choice of attack street or slide
- with more players: defend on offense, reserve A, serve instead of throw in the ball
- less players: no block, 1 S
- 2 groups on 2 halves.
- One group does the exercise, the other defends and collects balls.
- 1 player stands next to the trainer,
- takes a few steps backwards,
- then performs a pass rush.
- Trainer throws the ball shortly above the net, followed by the smash.
- Goal: short quick attack.
- After everyone has done some attacks, divide the group on position 3 and 4 for short and long attack.
- 6 players on one side.
- Other players on the other half.
- 6 are waiting on position 6.
- One by one come forward, trainer throws up the ball briefly, for a quick middle attack.
- Players take a run-up with an attack pass and smash the ball over the net.
- 2 teams play a match, (possibly on a smaller field)
- 3 minutes highly concentrated
- maybe an attempt at a middle attack
- after 3 minutes break.