Volleyball drills for attack / smash / spike / hitting
- put 2 cabinets down
- start as low as possible (1 layer)
- cabinets one 'attack run' apart
- possibly put down marking mats
- They jump with 2 legs on the first box and land with both hands up.
- off the box and then an attack run on the 2nd box
- short, long, connect, drop. (rhythm: 1....2.3)
- Watch out:
- push off with 2 legs
- arms swing backwards during the big step
- Finish on the box with both hands in the air (if necessary, clap your hands).
- After that 2 block jumps at the net.
- Pay attention to side steps
- After that around the pawn and trainer throws a diving ball
- Watch the sliding on the belly
- Get the ball and put it in the container
- Join the back of the line for jumping
- All 1 ball and hit the ground against the wall.
- Hit the ball so your wrist is over the ball.
- Remember to get out and both arms in the air.
Attacking. Trainer throws the ball to the playmaker (who comes in just like with the team line-up). Distributor gives set-up and attacker hits box who stands 4 meters behind the net.
In pairs with 1 ball, take turns hitting the ground against the wall.
- Just tilted due to different lengths of children.
- Preferably make groups with equally sized children.
- Trainer has ball in hand and player takes ball out of hands.
- It doesn't matter how they hit the ball, just pay attention to the run up!
- Making a buck
- Make a run for it:
- Right handed: left, right, left
- Left handed: right, left, right
Throw ball up for yourself and smash over the net. Your buddy catches the ball or keys the ball up for himself.
- Trainer stands on the backline and throws the ball to the midfielder.
- Sv comes in from the right front and gives set up and it attacks.
- Attacker is accent!