volleyball drills for C
- The trainer throws in the ball to the setter or player B,
- Player B passes to either player A or player C
- They just play over or attack which may choose.
- Players EDF slide as taught and defend that ball and the setter runs into the one who has not defended the cone and goes directly to his home position and the reception player goes directly to his home position then gives the setter a pass and if there can be attacked nice and in the field then they get a point after 10 points slide.
- A to F,
- F to E,
- E to D,
- D to C,
- C to B and
- B to A.
Goal : develop game insight for attack
- A1 plays the ball to SV.
- Sv set-up to pos.4 where A attacks.
- At the moment A attacks, A1 plays a second ball to SV.
- B & B1 take care of the block. (B1 always starts from pos.3), L defense.
- Second attack of A. place ball. L stands on a mat. Where L is not standing should be played to.
We try to grow into a match form. Block gets points when attack can be stopped. Attack when scored or ball on the mat. Defender when defended.
Goal: Libero training and defense
- T plays in tempo the balls to SV.
- SV set-up (2nd tempo) to A (position 3) --> targeted attack to position 1 or to B (position 4) --> targeted attack to position 6.
- L starts from pos 6 + defense to SV2
Extension 1 : After defense from L to SV, set-up to position 4 where C attacks (aimed)
Extension 2 : L2 defended attack from C, C is going to catch ball.
Goal of the exercise is, the playmaker must try to make sure that on the other side of the net a double block can not be formed.
- T plays the balls at a high pace towards pos. 3.
- SV walks in and gives set-up for -or backwards to fool the block.
- B tries to come to a drawbar block on attack.
- SV passes around T after set-up.
- SV1 & 2 switch positions after each set-up.
- Add field defense. (Liberos)
- B's play ball high back over to attacker passing towards pos 3/2
- Exercise starts again from pass attacker.
The goal of the core is, that the players can play the ball far overhead
- The players face each other in pairs and play overhead
- Hands well above the head, from the legs, body stretching and point towards the ball when releasing
- The players stand further and further apart from each other.
- Then we form two rows diagonally across the field and we play BH, chasing your ball
- Pass the ball overhead to each other in a snake-like figure
- Two rows of players that face each other.
- No. 1 plays the ball straight over and connects at the end of the snake.
- Nr 2 plays the ball diagonally over and connects to the end of the snake and so on.
- Hang on as long as possible (field around!)?
- Some volleyball players choose to do stationary mat twist exercise for improving core rotational speed.
- Keep in mind that you need to prepare a mat as well as weight (or a medicine ball) for this exercise.
- First of all, you should kneel on a mat and hold a weight (or a medicine ball). Now, your job is to rotate to the right and then return to the center.
- You also need to rotate to the left and then return back to the center.
For the Volleyball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Volleyball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.