Volleyball drills for all skills
- Divide group into 2 fields.
- Make 3 pairs
- Trainer with ball on p1
- 1st duo on P5 and P6 (passing)
- 1 duo on p2 and p4
- Trainer serves to p5 or p6, pass to p1
- On p1 setup to p4, catch it and bring it to the trainer on his own field.
- After the pass the 1st duo takes the places at p2 and p4 (change every time)
Tip: in case of an uneven number of pairs, new pairs are formed each time.
- 2 rows of players
- 1 row on the left back
- 1 row at the right back
- Create with 4 pawns a virtual line where they have to stand behind.
- Trainer stands at the other side of the net and throws the ball somewhere in the field.
- One of the two players in the front of the line calls out LOS orIK (let's agree).
- This player passes ball to p2/3.
- The non-passer catches the ball on p2/3.
- The receiver returns the ball to the trainer.
- Both players join in the other row.
- Purpose of the exercise:
- To focus, communicate, master the task and persevere.
- At "A" and above, with fewer people on the field for more intensity.
- Explanation of the exercise:
- 'Chaos Easy' starts as a warm-up, but ends as a true battle.
- The players are placed in the field (it doesn't matter where).
- The ball is caught and immediately thrown over the net (one play).
- As the player catches, he throws the ball.
- When a player has thrown the ball, he/she goes to a wall (back of the field or on the side) and taps it, then comes back into the field.
- The other players on the team have moved forward one spot.
- You notice how difficult it is to score.
- When someone throws the wrong ball (into the net or out), they have to sprint around the opponent's field.
- Duration of the exercise:
- 5-10 minutes.
This exercise trains the split step.
- Players line up behind the back line.
- Trainer or player stands at the net.
- One by one the players walk in from the back line.
- When the trainer hits the ball, the player makes a split step.
- Then he gets the ball on a random spot next to or in front of him.
- Player passes back and retrieves ball if necessary.
- After that the player closes in at the back.
- 3 teams serve each other calmly, A serves straight through
- Two defenders, B passes underhand to C
- C gives a set-up, preferably overhand and plays the ball back to B
- B plays the ball over the net
- After 5 good balls exchange
- From standing position move backwards and roll to center of field.
- Starting position defense - outside foot in front, on the line.
- Move to 7M and then roll to center of field.
- A few times without the ball, then with the ball.
- The passer sits in a chair.
- The ball is thrown to this passer.
- As soon as the ball is thrown, the passer dives for the ball and the ball is played back to the thrower.
- The player moves left and right into the backfield.
- As soon as the ball is played, the defender stands still and passes the ball back to the player who introduced it.
- Divide the team into two groups and have them form two rows facing each other on the 3 meter line.
- Have the players play over the net and then run around the net post to join the other group.
- Place a speedfoot ladder on one side, parallel to the sideline, and have the players do an exercise through the ladder before joining the row.
- It is possible to extend this with block jumps, attacking passes or strength exercises.
- Important is that the ball should not fall on the ground, communication is important.
- If necessary, add a sanction when the ball falls on the ground.
- Alternate between underhand and overhand.