volleyball drills for CMV 1
Divide children in pairs; 1 counter and 1 performing the exercise
- 4 hoops are in a square. The distance between the hoops is 5 meters. In every hoop is a ball. The player starts in a corner with a ball.
- Change as many balls as possible, in which the ball has to be put in the hoop. The player has to look the same direction the entire time.
- Every player has 1 turn.
- Count the number of ball changes in 45 seconds.
Directions for the counters
- The balls have to be put in the hoops. If the ball rolls out, the player has to go back to put the ball back in the hoop!
- All four hoops have to be processed in order. The player is not allowed to run between 2 hoops and change the balls!
- You are in pairs bsp;
- The one has a tennis ball, and the other a cone.
- One is holding the cone in a triangle and tries to catch the tennis ball thrown by the other.
- The catcher then tries to push the ball to the thrower.
- You do this 10x and then change.
- Also pay attention to leg work
The hands are positioned like this:
- The circle is the cone.
- The point of the cone has to point to the nose of the kid.
- You need little cones.
Improve condition and power + warming up
Crack the code by doing various exercises
You can play this game with each 4 exercises you can come up with.
1. Divide group in two teams which are going to do the exercises.
2. The trainer makes a 10-digit code for example (24 32 14 21 33)
3. The players will do the devised exercises in a certain order. For example: they think that the first digit is 3, so they will do exercise 3. When they have finished this exercise, they go to the trainer who tells if the digit is correct or wrong. If the digit is correct, they try to guess the next digit. If the digit is incorrect, they will have to do another exercise, for example exercise 4, to guess to correct digit.
Exercise 1: 5 times pumping
Exercise 2: run the distance between the end line and the middle line three times
Exercise 3: 5 times blocking at different places/positions
Exercise 4: 1 slide dive towards the sideline, another slide dive towards the end line
The pair that cracks the code first, wins.
Focus of this exercise is the service pass.
Start serving calmly, raise pressure in the course of the exercise.
- A serves to B
- B passes to C
- C catches, and joins position D
- D serves or E
- E passes to F
- F catches and joins position A
- A takes 3 steps into the field, after the pass/set up follows a controlled straight attack, which A defends himself .
- A catches ball, and gives it to a reserve server on position A
- Idem for D
8 Players: reserve on serving position
10 players: position reserve on serving position and pass
12 players: 2 reserves serving position, 1 reserve pass position
14 players: 2 reserves on serving position and pass
Set up net
Run rounds around the hall and stretch
ROLL BALL AND STOP
- Line 1 players ready to stop ball
- Line 2 players behind trainer with ball
- Front player puts ball in hands trainer and joins line 1
- Trainer rolls ball and player from line 1:
- Stops ball with right hand
- Stops ball with left hand
- Stops the ball with the foot
- Runs around and sits in front of the ball, and lest ball roll between the legs
- Runs around and lies down in front of the ball and holds the ball still with stretched arms
- High tempo!
Stomach muscle exercises:
20 x up, 20 x up, hold, 10 x up in 3 steps, 5 x up in 7 steps
10 x squats, 10 x burpies, planking, push ups
- Trainer throws the ball, player catches the ball and puts it in the cart.
- Then the player goes to the ladder, goes through it, and joins the next line.
- Throw difficult balls (left and right, front and back).
- Play underhand for themselves and catch.
- Two players get ready next to each other and have to call let go.
- A setupper is added who has to catch the underhand ball.
- An attacker is added who has to play the setupper's ball over the net.
- this exercise, the attackers get the mission to immediately score with their attack. The defense has to prevent this of course.
A permanent playmaker is used. A number of attackers is on one side of the playing field with a ball. They play the ball to the playmaker, who will give the set up for the attacker.
If the attacker scores, he joins the back of the line of attackers (as reward). If the attacker does not score, he has to defend. Rotating happens in the following way. attacker - A - B - C - D - attacker.
In defense, A is the blocker.
Make it clear upfront what immediate scoring means: ball on the ground, even if there is no playable defense.
- permanent playmaker
- line of attackers with ball plays ball to sv
- Set-up to attacker 1
- If attack scores, join line attackers
- Otherwise attacker 1 to A - B - C- D- attacker
- In defense: A = blocker, BCD= back
The four quart fields have been numbered (see triangles in picture) The goal is to reach field 1 as a team by not making any mistakes!
The game begins with bringing the ball into the field. This can be done by the trainer, but also a player can throw the ball over the net.
The pair that receives the ball plays the ball over the net by playing three times (mandatory!) etc..
The team that makes a mistake leaves the field (in case of 5 teams) or goes to field four (in case of 4 teams).
The other teams rotate a field.
So when the team in field two makes a mistake, they leave the field, field 3 rotates to field 2, field 4 to field 3, and the fifth team goes to field 4 .
After 10 minutes the game stops, and the team in field 1 is the winner!
- Trainer is in the back of the field.
- Player is positioned right forward and gets ball in the middle from trainer.
- Player comes in and plays the ball in the basket.
- At the moment of letting go, you dive towards the side line.
- Possibly, the player gets a diving ball from a second trainer
- pay attention to sliding on the belly
- Player at the basket catches and joins the line
- Diver will stand at the basket.
For the Volleyball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Volleyball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.