Volleyball drills for condition
- 'Chaos Easy' starts as a warm-up, but ends as a real battle.
- The players are put in the field (it doesn't matter where).
- The ball is caught and immediately thrown over the net (one play).
- As the player catches, he throws the ball.
- When a player has thrown the ball, he/she goes to a wall (back of the field or on the side) and taps it, then comes back into the field.
- The other players on the team have moved forward one spot.
- You notice how difficult it is to score.
- When someone throws the wrong ball (into the net or out), he/she has to sprint around the opponent's field.
- the number of players present are all outside the field of play.
- In the middle of the field there is a hoop with a number of balls in it.
- 1 less than the number of players
- Players do a number of exercises, for example
- when the players have completed these exercises, they lie on their backs.
- At the sign of the trainer they run to the middle, and try to conquer a ball.
- They keep on running until there is only one ball left.
- The winner of the game decides on a punishment for the other players.
- Make two teams.
- The goal is to get the ball to the other side of the line.
- You do this by standing in plank position and then pushing the ball to the other person who is standing further down in plank position.
- Then you run to the front and stand in a holding position and wait for the ball to come.
- The team that gets to the other side first wins.
After each part, a short rest and then through again. Parts with * need a bench, 2 to 4 persons per bench
- Part 1:
- 30 step-ups* (getting on/off the bench)
- 15 push-ups* (feet on the bench)
- Part 2:
- 30 east-west step-ups* (right foot on bench left foot next to it â€" left foot on it right foot next to it)
- 10 squats jumps (going through the knees and jumping as high as possible when stretching)
- Part 3:
- 20 side shuffles over 4 meters
- 10 slit-squat jump (jump and go through 1 knee, other knee each time)
- Part 4:
- 30 step-ups* (stepping on/off the bench)
- 15 push-ups* (feet on the bench)
- The players are divided into two equal teams.
- The balls are distributed equally on both sides of the net.
- The aim is to have as few balls on your own side as possible.
The way to pass the balls / course of play:
- Throwing (overhand, underhand, one arm)
- Storage (underhand, overhand)
- The trainer places a ball on the half way line.
- On either side of the net, a line of players stands at the back line.
- At the signal of the trainer they run to the ball, whoever has it may keep it.
Which team collects the most balls?
- The players on both sides of the net are numbered (so that 2 players of the 2 different teams have the same number)
- Storm at sea: if your number is called, you must try to get the ball as quickly as possible and get back behind your line (= point + safety for the opponent).
- If you are tapped by your opponent when you have the ball in your hands, you have to drop the ball (you can pick it up immediately afterwards and continue playing).
- The trainer puts several balls on the middle line and everyone plays against everyone else and tries to collect as many balls as possible. (Several times, not as many balls as players, can also be played with a time limit, ...)
- A team has to score 10 points by passing the ball.
- Trainer throws no easy balls.
- If the 2-squad doesn't do their best, they lose the points gained so far.
- The other player collects balls.
- 2 opposite each other
- arms together on the shoulders
- squat together 10 times
- hands at hip height
- raise your knees, start slowly and then faster
- also sit against the wall in a 90 degrees position for a short time
Circuit of strength exercises 2-4 x 20 sec work.
- Jumping jacks
- Bench Dips
- Climbing on bench
- Stand in pairs near the pawn and move from left to right.
- First one and then the other.
- Clap each other's hands.