Volleyball drills for defense / passing / digging / diving / reception
- Practicing defense of opponent's offense, block coverage and positioning in the backfield
- 4 in attack with playmaker.
- Other side, 1 on reserve out of the field (right at position 1,2) and 3 in the pass and a dropout.
- The rest with ball on position 2 at the side of the attackers.
- These throw the ball to attacker who then pass the ball to SV and get a setup back.
- Attacking 3 defenders who pass to the offender.
- Reserve enters the field and the passers rotate.
- Last passer becomes receiver and receiver goes to line with ball.
- 2 players behind each other,
- back player has ball
- and the front player does not know when the ball is rolled.
- The front player runs as soon as the ball is rolled.
- The front player runs from the moment the ball is rolled.
- variation by means of another way of standing or holding for the front player.
- A Storage
- B reception
- C first time play ball
- A defense
- C catches.
- A to B
- B to C
- C to A
Attacking outside, centre and back - 4 attacks calmly on 3 over the block of 1 and 2 - 3 passes to SV - 1 turns around after the block and attacks the middle. - 4 blocks - 2 and 3 attacking. variation: - same on the left - idem on the right
- Player A across from player B
- B has the hoop in front of him.
- A plays ball to B
- B takes reception high to the hoop and catches it in the hoop
- 1 playmaker, 3 passers, 3 or 4 attackers in the left front. 2 servers.
- Serving -> pass -> setup -> attack -> (block)
- Server goes to row of attackers,
- attacker goes to serve.
- Passers remain standing.
- Faulty service is no return.
- Faulty pass is through.
- Offender gets the ball.
- players opposite each other with net in between
- player with ball plays ball far or short and then taps the ground if the ball is far, the reception player calls "far" and plays the ball high towards the net.
- "far" and plays the ball high towards the net
- and vice versa at short.
- 2 players next to each other over net 2 with the ball, the ball hits the players on the other side, who call for reception and have to execute a command.
- The ball is caught by the player who did not take the reception.