Volleyball drills for defense / passing / digging / diving / reception
- T touches the ball
- Defend with a pass to T
- then short tip ball
- Three must do block defence
- Finish the attack in threes
5 times then next threesome
- Per 3 players
- 2 balls. person 1&2 stand on 1 side,
- person 3 in the middle opposite them.
- Person 1 throws a ball to person 3,
- who plays it back to person 1 underhand.
- Then person 3 moves in shuffle until she is opposite person 2, this person also throws a ball which person 3 in turn plays back underhand.
- Then move sideways again to person 1
- So continuously move sideways to play balls back underhand from person 1 and 2,
- After X number of balls you change
- Player 1 throws the ball to player 3, who defends it underhand to person 2.
- Person 2 throws the ball to 3, who defends it to person 1 (so defend it diagonally every time).
- First throw everything (player 1 and 2, after that everything BH, after that technical hit).
- Coach throws in balls to players starting from the 3m line.
- Coach throws balls deep in the court and players will have to learn to defend overhead.
- It is a matter of moving quickly
- (Keeping hands ready so the ball can be BH'd if necessary).
- Per 2 players 1 ball
- person 1 stands at the net (with her back to the net).
- person 2 stands opposite her on a 3m line.
- person 1 will throw the ball deep into the court, person 2 moves backwards as fast as possible and tries to play the ball back BH.
- Pay attention to the quick backward movement, and the correct positioning of the hands already ready to play this ball back BH.
- The point here is to also be able to return deep serves.
- Practicing defense of opponent's offense, block coverage and positioning in the backfield
- 4 in attack with playmaker.
- Other side, 1 on reserve out of the field (right at position 1,2) and 3 in the pass and a dropout.
- The rest with ball on position 2 at the side of the attackers.
- These throw the ball to attacker who then pass the ball to SV and get a setup back.
- Attacking 3 defenders who pass to the offender.
- Reserve enters the field and the passers rotate.
- Last passer becomes receiver and receiver goes to line with ball.
- 2 players behind each other,
- back player has ball
- and the front player does not know when the ball is rolled.
- The front player runs as soon as the ball is rolled.
- The front player runs from the moment the ball is rolled.
- variation by means of another way of standing or holding for the front player.
- A Storage
- B reception
- C first time play ball
- A defense
- C catches.
- A to B
- B to C
- C to A