Volleyball drills for defense / passing / digging / diving / reception
- The attack comes from the right
- The middle and diagonal blocks, the outside attacker comes to the middle, the upper comes to the front
- The trainer hits the ball, we go to our position and defend the ball from the trainer.
- To be extended by finishing the attack. Think of tactical hit or pricked balls. (central, position 1, position 5)
- 1 half of the field; 2 or 3 players form a wall in the middle at 7 metres;
- 4 persons will defend;
- others take care of balls.
- Starting position of the defenders is mid back line (1 person).
- Trainer throws ball into the field from position 3 (in front of the net). 1st defender dives / passes ball to 2/3
- Immediately after that the next ball is thrown to the next defender.
- High tempo; players should at least try to touch the ball, better is defending & passing to 2/3
- There are players on all positions in the field
- The trainer stands on position 4 on the opposite side (if necessary on a raised position)
- When the trainer throws up the ball, the players may move: set up a two-man block at position 2 and the others move to the defensive system
- Play out rally, build up attackEvents
: place hoops or mats in the other field to play third ball to
- Turn over as in the game. The person at position 2 goes out to get the ball, the reserve turns in at position 1
- The trainer stands at the net.
- 1 person in the field.
- The trainer throws difficult balls
- the person in the field she has to play the balls back 3 times in a row underhand three times in a row.
- If he/she does not do this, you continue until he/she succeeds.
- The rest of the players stand around the field to catch the balls and put them back in the cart.
- Play the ball for yourself overhead,
- if it goes well, only do it underhand,
- and later on alternate
- 4 gives setup on 1 and 1 plays BH to 2. 2 defends to 3,
- 3 sets up 2 and 2 plays BH to 1,
- 1 defends on 4 and it starts all over again.
- After 3 and 4 have given 5 setups they are exchanged,
- The challenge is to do this while keeping the ball in play.
- If this goes well the team will attack technically instead of playing BH.
- 3 teams,
- 2 with ball at the net,
- 1 without ball at the backline flat on belly.
- Net player 1 hits ball, defender stands up and defends attack at about 6 meters,
- Afterwards short ball on 3 meter by net player 2.
- Repeat 2 series of 20 balls (so 10x attack and 10x short).
- 1 with ball on the backline
- 1 without ball at the net facing the net
- make a block jump at the net (pay attention to a straight landing)
- after landing, turn around and defend short ball on 6m line
Per 3: 1 person at the net, 1 person on the back line, 1 person in between.
- Person in between goes to work, gets ball from person at the net, OH back. Turns around a few steps backwards, ball from back line, OH back. Turn back around and repeat (20x reception).
- Can be with or without stroke.
In pairs: 1 person at the net and 1 person on 3 meter line.
- Ball is tested from the net to 3 meter line, BH back.
- Move backwards and ball is hit to backline can also be a touch, OH back
- Back line is tapped by this player, person at the net plays the ball back to the 3 meter line with 1 control key (20x change)