Volleyball drills for defense / passing / digging / diving / reception
- C attacks diagonally on 3 and 4
- 1 and 2 after block attack
- 3 and 4 defend, playmaker comes in
- set-up to 1,2 or 3, attack to 3 defenders.
- These defend for themselves and put the ball in the box.
- 3 people in the backfield,
- the coach stands at the net
- and the ball has to be played to the coach.
- deep in the back,
- hard balls
- and soft balls.
- The ball may be played in 2x.
- the coach is at the net.
- 1 person in the field.
- the trainer throws difficult balls
- the person in the field has to touch the balls 3 times in a row.
- if he/she does not do this, you continue until he/she succeeds.
- The rest of the players stand around the field to catch the balls and put them back in the cart.
- 2 with ball at net,
- 3/4 meter apart,
- 2 min. underarm balls at 7 m,
- 2 min of overhand at 7 m,
- 14 balls, 2 min short long, 2 min overhead 3 meters.
- Defend 2/3,
- 2 at the net on the left and right front, at the back balls from the ground,
- at the net, distributing and attacking.
- On the right, two players at the net,
- behind them 1 player for the defense.
- The 2 net players make a block move.
- After coming down the coach plays a short ball to the blocker.
- This ball must be played to the SV who will catch it overhand.
- The SV then throws the ball into the ball carrier.
- Defender goes in line for blocking.
- Middle blocker becomes right blocker.
- Right blocker becomes defense.
- 4 or 5 teams.
- 2 at the net 1 ball,
- rv set-up,
- l.f. attacks,
- on 2 or 3 defenders.
- 2 teams,
- 1 with ball at the net,
- 1 without ball behind backline flat on belly.
- Attacker hits ball, defender defends on 7meter line,
- Then short ball on 3meter line.
easter -> catch
through the whole field
succeeded = point
then a new 3
who has the most points?
Trainer stands in the corner of the field with row of children behind him. The children all have a ball in their hands. Player gives ball to you and you bounce the ball in the field and player tries to play the ball before thesecond bounce to the playmaker. Again, you can make this easy or harder for each player.