Volleyball drills for general
- Teams of 3 or 4 players.
- One team on each side of the net.
- One court is the winners court (Kings Court).
- From the other court is served.
- The team that wins the point goes to, or stays on, the winners court.
- The losing team leaves the court and is replaced by a new team who will also serve.
- (be ready with a ball !).
- Only self made points from Kings Court count.
- 2 players with 2 (different) balls.
- 1 ball is only passed overhead about 3-4 meters,
- The other ball is thrown over in the opposite direction.
- The players move from one sideline to the other sideline.
- If this is done hand over hand with 2 balls, the task is completed.
- Try to serve the pawns from the bank. Team that empties the bank first wins
Two teams. After each ball that goes over the net, 1 position is rotated. First at the 10.
- Pass the ball in 2x
- Ball must be passed in 3x, NO (hard) attack (goal: to maintain rally)
- 3 meter attack through the middle
- this is an exercise in a kind of game form. In the opposite field a bench (or cupboard) has to be placed with a number of pylons standing on it.
- Children stand divided:
- in a line with the trainer with a ball in their hands (1);
- at the mv position (2);
- at the left front (side) position (3);
- 2 children behind the bench/cabinet to catch the balls (4);
- after play passing from 1 to 2 to 3 to 1
- child 1 gives the ball to the trainer who passes the ball to child 2
- child 2 gives a setup on the outside to child 3
- child 3 plays the ball brace over the net and tries to get as many pylons off the bench as possible
- after child 3 has played the ball, the ball is turned over.
(extension > hitting the ball)
Which team has hit/played the most pylons off the bench after X number of minutes?
- One side of the court is a team formation, the other players stand with the trainer on the other side.
- Other players serve to the team (no serving exercise, so moderate serving).
- The ball will be returned to the other team, preferably in 3x, but at least in 2x.
- It is allowed to attack, stimulate also to "look" for the holes.
- Pay attention to the positions of the other players, are they ready to defend the ball?
- When the ball is on the ground the team position is shifted 1 position.
- Players stay inside the 3 meter line.
- Here they have to play over the net in 3 plays, also within the 3 meters.
- When you have hit a ball, tap the back line.
- See picture.
- Take turns throwing the ball.
- After throwing the ball touch the back line and return to the same spot.
- Throwing good?
- Then everything underhand. Later all above hands.