Volleyball drills for general
Two teams of at least three players. All have a fitness ball. it's a party game. you may only pass the volleyball with the fitness ball.
- 2 teams of 4 with a net in between.
- Trainer brings in the ball and plays 3 times over.
- If the ball lands on the ground, I play another ball. If that team has won, they go to the other side and stand on the ground.
- After 10 / 15 points it's over (points determine themselves).
- put ball in play; S set-up at front left,
- 1 diagonal attack
- when ball is over the net all players turn one spot
- defend diagonal attack on set-upper
- set-up on the left front, diagonal attack; etc.
POINTS OF ATTENTION:
- When turning around, quickly return to the starting position.
- all take care of the attacking side
- right front block straight ahead
- Passing in trainer throws from position 2 ball on 5
- 5 passes to sv and
- SB gives setup to the outside ,
- after passing to attack
- give the ball to the trainer
- or put it in the box.
4 gives setup on 1 and 1 attacks on 2. 2 defends to 3, 3 gives setup on 2 and 2 attacks on 1, 1 defends on 4 and it starts all over again.
After 3 and 4 have given 5 setups they are exchanged, the challenge is to do this while keeping the ball in play.
- 2 teams of 4 with a net in between. In both teams 1 sv. The rest is divided in the back of the field.
- Trainer introduces ball and 3 players defend ball and pass to sv.
- If ball is played by la, then set up at mid or back, etc. Always in principle 2 attackers
- Attack blocked by sv and try to defend ball and build attack.
- When ball hits ground I play another ball in. After a while play to other team. Possibly exchange players.
- Gets a point if you score an attack without touching. Otherwise, point for other team.
Triplets. Per trio you have two balls. Ball 1 must be played and ball 2 must be passed. When this goes well you can put ball 3 in the game.
- SV at position 2-3
- 3 rows of to attack at positions LV, center and RV
- Trainer throws ball from backfield to SV who performs setup.
- Goal is for the forwards in each row to execute the attack pass regardless of whether the ball comes his/her way.
- Where the ball eventually goes finishes the attack.
In pairs first play fanatically.
- 2 pairs and move
- 1 plays overhand to 2
- 2 plays back overhand and moves alternately 3 meters to the left or right
- left or right and goes back to the starting position.
- 1 plays the returned ball directly left or right of 2.
- change after 2 minutes
- VARIATION: 2plays overhand