Volleyball drills for general
- 1 player near and with the back to the net.
- One player on the 3-meter line. This player plays the ball overhand.
- The player at the net tries to hit the ball as much as possible.
- The team is lined up.
- Center player makes block passes to the left to block the Â´attackÂ´ there.
- The other players move to corresponding positions. Center player moves to the right to block with SV.
- The other players move to the corresponding position in the court. Repeat this number of times in one move.
- All one time at each position.
Tapped out? Get changed and see you next week!
with this exercise the players learn to play 'smart'. just over the net or in the back corners
- Passers on position 5 and 6
- Attacker on the left front side
- sv at position 2-3
- Trainer throws ball to passers
- Passer gives pass to SV at position 2/3
- SV passes ball BH to left front player
- There is a two man block
- Catcher on the opposite side
- on the other field there are 5 hoops
- 1 in all corners of the field and 1 in the middle of the field
- player runs in and tries to play ball into the hoop
- if successful, SV and playerhave apoint.
- If the ball is blocked, the blockers have a point.
- After 10 attacks change
After 10 minutes we make it more difficult:
A block is added, the outside player closes the block diagonally (left hand at attacker's arm).
The blocker also gets points (touching the ball = 1, killing block = 2).
3 players stand at the net with a ball. The rest stand in a line behind the backline, the first player (A) of the line steps in the backfield. Net player 1 attacks quietly, A passes back. Net player 2 throws a short high ball, A passes back (OH or BH). Net player 3 throws a long high ball, A passes back OH and joins the back of the row again. Depending on the size of the group you can play on 2 sides of the net or everyone on 1 side.
- 5x push-ups (can also be done on knees)
- 20 sec planks (straight back)
- 5x squat
- lie on your back, hands under your buttocks and lift your legs up off the ground, hold this for about 10 sec.
- 10x whole belly exercise
Round tubular piers
This is an exercise created for the user manual.
Party, the team that has to play next Saturday plays against the rest.