Volleyball drills for general
- lie flat
- knees up
- arms crossed
- raise shoulders +/- 15 cm
- 2 rows
- net in between
- make a very small field
- it is the intention to let all other players make mistakes
- to start the game 1st ball easy!
- all next balls can be as difficult as possible.
- If the ball goes well, the player at the end of the row again.
- If the ball goes wrong (in and out counts) player next to it.
- until there is 1 left.
all of us building the nets
- Going up and down bench with 1 foot
- Bench up and down with 2 feet
- 2 benches behind each other with a little space in between. You stand on 1 bench, jump off and then immediately jump over the other bench. Stand still and then sprint to the back line.
Going up and down the bench with feet
Rope ladder - hopscotch and lift right knee
- hopscotch and lift left knee
- both feet in and out
Stand in a circle and make a small square with both feet for 1 minute
- Going up and down the bench with 1 foot
- Stand behind the bench, jump over it with 2 legs at the same time and then stand still when landing and drop to the front to sprint to the other side
Choose in training how many times
2 teams with a net in between and 1 ball. Use oh catching and throwing motion to play to each other. Catch the ball with your hands on the side and do not press the ball against your body! If you throw, make sure they step out and throw the ball along the body over the net.
4 teams and then idem above. When the ball is over the net you change places. Check first if this goes naturally. If not, explain that one goes in front and the other behind and that you always look at the opponent! We take 1 field of level 3. It is 2 against 2 and the one who is finished leaves the field and then the reserve team may enter. Who will stand the longest?
Player 1 is lying on the ground on the back line. Player 2 is standing at the net with a ball and hits the ball as a sign that he is going to throw. Then player 1 quickly stands up and catches the ball. 5x and then change
2 baskets in the middle of the net. Trainer stands on the other side of the net and throws the ball to over the net. Player catches the ball and throws the ball DIRECTLY into the basket via oh or via bra throwing motion. The intention is that they do not think but action reaction!