Volleyball drills for general
- Form several teams.
- Winning team can go under the net.
- Opposite team scores a point = stay put.
- Other team makes point ==> change at the other side of the net.
2 children and 1 towel
The children catch and throw the ball over the net. The towel is between both children. Opponent also has 2 children with 1 towel. Points are just like regular volleyball
- Making a circle,
- The circle always consists of pairs of players.
- In the middle of the circle there are exactly the number of balls minus 1.
- The players stand behind each other,
- At the start signal the player in the back jumps three times on the back of the player in front,
- After 3 times this player runs 2 rounds on the circle, crawls between the legs of his buddy and takes a ball,
- The last one to come has no ball.
Side a: formationSide
b: someone position 6 - position 5 and position 1
: Side a gets every ball against and tries to score from this situation.
- First ball: serve side b
- Second ball: freeball coming from side b (side b builds up and tries to pass "difficult" freeball)
- Third ball: attack position 6
- Third ball: attack position 1
- Side a is not allowed to place the ball in the 3m line at side b, everything behind the 3.
- But side b is allowed to attack in the 3m line.
- Let's see how easy it goes.
- Divide the field in 2 halves.
- 3 players per field.
- A game is played on the diagonal,
- The third ball is played on control.
- First to the 10 points
- 6 players in the field in position as if an attack is coming.
- Trainer on the other side. Hits ball and calls free ball.
- He throws the ball to the other side. Meanwhile, the players take up their positions.
- The rest of the players start blocking for example.
The game is played with at least 4 players
- 1 mouse who has a t-shirt or piece of cloth in the back of his trousers
- 1 dog who has a tennis ball
- 2 cats without attribute
- the mouse runs around with the dog,
- the cats try to grab the tail of the mouse and bring it to their cone
- But the dog can tap the cat with the tennis ball and it will do a punishment of its choice in the camp.
- If there are more players a group can be created and 2 games can be played together.
- 4 against 4
- up to 15 points
- 3 games
6-team plays out the rally:
- free ball over the net.
- At that point, everyone runs according to the arrangements.
- Left and right forwards who are at the net, ready for the block, walk to the back, to help with the pass, and to be ready for the run-up attack pass.
- ball to SV in own half.
- This divides the game to the left and right.
- Opposing team (6 team) responds to the attack.
- SV connects with li/re in front to block. li/re who does not need to block moves to the back.
- Libero covers the block.
- Changeover, free ball/attack.
- Turn over, turn over with fixed SV.