Volleyball drills for general
- Trainer brings the ball from the backfield into the centre.
- The middle player of the trio must set it up directly to one of the other players.
- Call who you are serving.
- In this way, the 'non-attacker' can go directly under the net to defend the ball.
- Once at the other side, a perfect attack is built up and a new trio is ready to defend this attack and turn it into a counter-attack.
- If you win the rally, the trio counts its point, but the next round starts from the beginning.
- on each side 1 passer on 5, a catcher on 2/3
- 1 spare passer on each side
- 2 servers on each side.
The ball is served to the passer, who plays the ball to the receiver. You run after the ball, the receiver becomes the server on your own side.
- Exercise remains the same, but the catcher plays the ball again to the passer who has to defend the ball shortly.
- 4 gives setup on 1 and 1 attacks on 2.
- 2 defends to 3,
- 3 gives setup on 2 and 2 attacks on 1,
- 1 defends on 4 and it starts all over again.
- After 3 and 4 have given 5 setups they switch,
- the challenge is to do this while keeping the ball in play.
- Trainer starts, plays ball to passers, libero, left back, right back. 2/3 players
- Good pass to regular SV. 1 player
- Row of strikers, attack pass and smash 2/3 players
- Try to defend the rest of the balls, and put them in the ball bin.
- After 5 minutes turn over, also other SV (player 1, 2 and 3)
- Other side of the field, players block and libero defends block.
Two rows on the 3m line, edge of the field.
- Pass the ball in a zigzag and follow through.
- Overhand pass
- 1 player overhead, 1 player underhand
- In the lower hands 1x for yourself, pass in the upper hands
- Mandatory 1x for yourself, controlled pass
Red player performs exercise.
Blue players hand in balls.
Perform course 2 or 3 times in a row.
- Ball is handed in --> reception --> attack after pass distributor
- Diving to the backfield
- Defending reception + technical attack of playmaker
- Attacking move
- Reception + attack at three meter
- Player A throws ball over the net.
- Player B or C passes the ball over the net.
- The other player quickly runs under the net and sets up the ball for the same player who passed.
- This player tries to get a pawn off the bench with overhand play or a hitting move.
Which pair or team has knocked the most pawns off the bench after X number of minutes?
- 3 against 3 or 2 tegn 2 (depending on number of players) on half court.
- The ball must be kept in play on control.
- Two players in the back of the court, the one who does not pass comes in for set up.
- In case of 3 against 3, 1 player stands at the net and turns if the ball doesn't go over the net.
- When they have passed the ball over the net 10 times in a row, they may go to the next level.
- When the ball falls on the ground they start counting again.
- Points of attention: on control, technical ball control
- 1) attack out of position
- 2) with jump - hit calmly and aimed - (withheld)
- 3) with jump full force - hit aimed
- 4) hit free from the trap.
- Exercise in competition form, 2 teams of 3 players against each other.
- 3 contacts before the ball is played over the net.
- First contact is OH reception, second contact may be played with replacement technique (unlike normal first contact).
- Replacement technique goes to SV.
- SV makes high pass, which is tested over.