Volleyball drills for general
2 teams, one of which plays with 6.
- If team sees opposing team use pass/key to play over the net,
- the entire team must move backwards, away from the center.
If opposing team plays an attack through midfield, they must be in the regular lineup.
Make 3 threes:
- 2 trios form base 6
- Coach plays ball high over the net, back players handle this ball.
- Point of attention: the two outside players (position 2 and 4) must move backwards when they see the high ball, in order to defend, and then be ready for the attack again.
- Play out the rally in a concentrated manner.
- Teams of 3 alternate.
points of interest:
- call loose
- When attacking the block and the rest react in the back. Libero covers the block.
- At high ball, anticipate to the back
- We play 3 against 3 on a half field,
- and attack (aimed and not hard),
- After playing the ball, everyone rotates a position.
- When the ball lands on the ground,
- just bring it in by playing overhand, NOT serving.
- If there are too many players, then 1 in the waiting room to come in for the pass.
- game 4 against 6, with emphasis moving to the backfield.
- Trainer starts the game, player play a rally, after the point, trainer throws the ball into the backfield.
- Immediately continue the rally
points of interest:
- shout loose
- Back field.
- 2 teams.
- Coach starts rally with throw, this can be done later with smash.
- Team just plays out rally. Points of attention:
- call out
- move without the ball
- Side A
- Coach hits ball to 3 defenders standing at the net.
- The 3 defenders play the ball over to team line-up.
- Continue to play the point
- Then serve side A to B
- Then B to A
- 3x freeball to side A
Side b: Marie on position 6 - Diede on position 5
:The first set ball, Marie's serve, is played quietly to Marie and Diede. Diede and Marie play over and then it's about the point.
Side a is obliged to play diagonally (position 4) or in the street (position 2).
- Ball 1: serve Marie
- Ball 2: Free ball to Marie, Marie plays free over
- Ball 3: attack Marie
gets 3 balls, at least 2 of them MUST be scored. If no 2 balls scored, 5 sit-ups
Side a: 3 persons - position 1 - 6 - 5
Side b: 3 persons - position 1 - 6 - 5
- Person on position 1 succeeds on
- Reception, pass, attack: REQUIRED DIAGONAL
- Play out until someone makes point
Then, Diede plays a freeball from each side.
Turn over position after 3 hits on each side
- Go for every ball
- At 'easy' ball that falls, everyone pumps 10x