Volleyball drills for general
- We play 3 against 3 on a half field,
- and attack (aimed and not hard),
- After playing the ball, everyone rotates a position.
- When the ball lands on the ground,
- just bring it in by playing overhand, NOT serving.
- If there are too many players, then 1 in the waiting room to come in for the pass.
- game 4 against 6, with emphasis moving to the backfield.
- Trainer starts the game, player play a rally, after the point, trainer throws the ball into the backfield.
- Immediately continue the rally
points of interest:
- shout loose
- Back field.
- 2 teams.
- Coach starts rally with throw, this can be done later with smash.
- Team just plays out rally. Points of attention:
- call out
- move without the ball
- Side A
- Coach hits ball to 3 defenders standing at the net.
- The 3 defenders play the ball over to team line-up.
- Continue to play the point
- Then serve side A to B
- Then B to A
- 3x freeball to side A
Side b: Marie on position 6 - Diede on position 5
:The first set ball, Marie's serve, is played quietly to Marie and Diede. Diede and Marie play over and then it's about the point.
Side a is obliged to play diagonally (position 4) or in the street (position 2).
- Ball 1: serve Marie
- Ball 2: Free ball to Marie, Marie plays free over
- Ball 3: attack Marie
gets 3 balls, at least 2 of them MUST be scored. If no 2 balls scored, 5 sit-ups
Side a: 3 persons - position 1 - 6 - 5
Side b: 3 persons - position 1 - 6 - 5
- Person on position 1 succeeds on
- Reception, pass, attack: REQUIRED DIAGONAL
- Play out until someone makes point
Then, Diede plays a freeball from each side.
Turn over position after 3 hits on each side
- Go for every ball
- At 'easy' ball that falls, everyone pumps 10x
2 groups of 2 persons - 1 group of 3
Group of 2: 1 ballGroup
of 3: 2 balls
Group of 2:
- Player a stands at 3m
- Player b does reception at 3m
- Player a is going to catch reception
Group of 3:
- Player a stands on 3m
- Player b does reception at 3m other side
- Player c catches ball
- Throw 20x
- 20x throw - throw further so player has to turn around
- 15x top spin
- 15x float stroke
- Rotation exercise pass / attack
- Same line-up on each side of the field.
- Person 1 (position 2) has the ball and throws it to person 2 (position 5),
- This person passes to the regular playmaker.
- He plays the ball to position 4.
- At position 5 a player is ready to handle the ball (real smash attempt).
- All persons follow the ball, except the playmaker. (change after a while)
- This happens on both sides.