Volleyball drills for general
- Form 2 equal teams and play a game.
- Depending on the number of players you can also play ping-pong.
- Discuss this well in advance with each other.
- 1 gives setup to 2,
- 2 defends the ball and makes a technical move to 3
- 3 defends on the ball she receives from person 2.
- Person 3 then makes a technical move to person 2.
- Person 2 defends and makes technical hit to 1. 1 defends and then makes technical hit to 2 again
- The exercise starts again
- Party form 6 against the rest.
- variation with playmaker on 1 instead of 3
- all attacks must end with a smash
- obligatory to play 3 times, otherwise point to side.
- (Pay attention to the way you walk, the other players in the field, where there is no ball).
Both playmakers and libero:
- 1 sv stands at position 5. 1
- Defender goes to position 2/3.
- 1 player stands on position 4 (next to the basket) plays the ball to the libero
- to position 2/3
- set-up in the basket. after 10 balls distributors change.
- set-up forward both 2x
- set-up backwards both 2x
- libero set up forearms 20balls own choice forwards
- libero set-up forearms20 ballsbackwards. (other player will throw the ball).
- will work with coach to dodge tap balls and defend hard attacks.
- Other players:
- Make threes.
- each trio 1ball.
- lineup on the back line.
- Number 1 has the ball.
- Play the ball overhand backwards to number 2 and so on.
- Number 1 follows in the back until you reach the net.
- Then you start again.
- 3x reach the net without dropping the ball.
- 2. pass the ball underarm to each other in a triangle.
- 5 against 4
- 2 attackers and a playmaker, libero on position 5
- other 4, 3 blockers 1 defender (coach)
- games to 5
- Divide the groups.
- One group does the exercise, the other looks on and possibly collects balls.
- Exercise lasts 3 minutes and then change groups.
- First smash by trainer on 3/4, they bring the ball back with a good pass.
- Smash by trainer on 3/4 and then position 1 catches the ball on position 3.
- smash by trainer on 3/4 then position 1 plays the ball overhand from position 3 to 4. player from 5 catches the ball on 4.
- 6 plays a full game.
- Accents are
- Move without the ball.
- Basic position,
- 2 types of playmaker.
- from one, watch position player 2 and just with middle as playmaker.
- 6 players on the field
- Trainer or other player puts ball in play.
- 6 players must pass, distribute and attack.
- Play continues until a point is made.
- 6 players are not allowed to play in the 3 meter zone.
- After 5 points there is a change of players.
- Because of first training, no extra tactical assignments.