Volleyball drills for passing / defense / reception
- Thrower sits down on his buttocks and stands up again immediately
- A throws via oh throw movement to B
- B tests the ball for himself and catches it.
- Now B throws to A and A keys the ball 2x to himself and then catches it.
- Continue to 10x keys!
2 by 2 throw the ball via oh throw motion over the net and then perform the task: - Tap the middle line - Change position - Touch the back line - Dive through the legs of the person who did not throw the ball.
- Per team 2 players to defend
- One player in the middle to catch and/or place a hoop
- The rest of the team will serve to score!
- Which team needs the least number of services to pass 10 times correctly?
All 1 ball and how many times can I hit, counts for the club of a hundred! Technique arms straight and from the knees. Get under it. 4 teams with 2 balls. A and C stand at the net with a ball. B and D stand at the back of the field. A throws to B and B keys to C. C throws to D and D keys to A. This has to be done at the same time! After 15 balls change. Pay a lot of attention to this, at an angle so right leg in front and shoulders tilted. Trainer throws ball over the net to A. Starts from the net and moves backwards. A tests to midfield and B comes in from the sideline. B passes high ball along the net and A attacks. Accent is key, attack is bonus. So if the pass is not good, no attack.
-once 1 ball and for yourself, count how many! underhand and then overhand and then underhand again Trainer throws ball over the net and player keys the ball into the bucket at midfield. Wide ball and slightly away from the net. They want to play too sharp on the net so pay attention to that. 2 with 2. Throw ball over the net and then oh the second ball bra and then the third ball also bra over the net. Keep ball in play so no scoring. Trainer throws ball over the net and player is standing at the net and has to move to the back. Play ball to catcher at midfield. Which is smarter bra or oh play?
Player stands at the left back and pushes the ball to the midfielder. There is a catcher and he brings the ball to the trainer, who then starts to push up 3 times. Tester is going to catch the ball. Same, only now the player is standing at the right back. Catcher brings ball to trainer and then blocks 2x. Player starts at mid-back and gets the ball at the right back or left back. He pushes to the midfield and there is a sv who plays the ball along the net and then the player may attack or play the ball over the net.
Trainer is on the other side of the pitch
- Trainer hits the ball
- and throws the ball to
- Player stands at the left back and pushes the ball to the middle of the basket.
- There is a catcher and he brings the ball to the trainer who then starts to push up 3 times.
- Tester is going to catch the ball.
- The same, only now the player is standing at the right back.
- Catcher brings ball to trainer and then blocks 2x.
- 2 checkers and coach is at midfield.
- Checkers start at the net
- as soon as they are served they run to the back
- Trainer coaches the ball to himself!
- 2 servers on the other side who take turns serving.
- after serving sprint to the net, collect ball from trainer.
- Change after 15 balls.
- Coach throws ball over the net to player in the back of the field.
- The player passes to the midfielder and he catches the ball.
- Catcher brings ball to trainer
- and tester goes to catch.
- Accent on the plank and tilting the shoulders.
- Assessing the ball trajectory is also an accent.
- Make sure they are ready.