Volleyball drills for passing / defense / reception
pay attention in the exercises:
- Pass has to be high, so the player can catch 'overarm'.
- Pass to right, right foot front
- Pass to left, left foot front
- 'Eyes' of the shoulder in playing direction
- trios with 1 ball
- 1 and 2 are next to each other, not too close to the net.
- 3 is opposite 1 in the back of the field.
- 1 throws straight to 3, and 3 throws diagonally to 2
- 2 catches and then throws straight to 3 and 3 throws diagonally to 1.
- so 3 keeps moving
pairs with net in between.
- Throw ball with stretched arms and 1 foot before the other over the net.
- Trainer throws ball over the net
- Player tries to catch and throws the ball with
- stretched arms
- and 1 foot before the net
- and touches the chest.
- Hit chest, you take a peg and attach it to your shirt
- How many pegs do you have at the end?
Idem, only knock the ball overarm
- Move the chest once in a while
- trios with 1 ball.
- A and B are at the net, and C is opposite of A on the end line.
- A throws ball to C, C throws diagonally to B, B catches.
- Meanwhile, A moves with regard to B, and then A throws the ball to C.
- After 20 passes rotate