Volleyball drills for serving
- in 2 rows over the net.
- You play the ball and join your own row.
- When you're finished you go to the field next to it.
- Here you have to play overhand into a basket.
- Only if you succeeded you may return to the main field.
Row of servers, after your serve you run under the net to catch the ball.
the off-catcher will pass, passer will serve.
Put some mats at different places in the field. The children have to serve on these mats.
- group of 4-6
- choose a word beforehand with about 6 to 7 letters (e.g. serve)
- the first serves on a place in the field
- You can also place a number of mats or hoops.
- the others must serve on the same spot
- The 1st one also joins in.
- If this doesn't work out they get a letter.
- if you have the whole word you are finished
- possibly play bra against the wall or something
- Again with someone else as first.
There is a compass and he gets the assignment to go to the mentioned spot. (depending on the number of players).
Three people in the field, with one catcher at the net. The ball is served, passed and caught over the net. The one who passed will catch and the catcher will serve.
- In pairs with 1 ball and with the net in between.
- On a 3 meter line and serve calmly to each other.
- Throwing up and concentration.
- Same but increase the distance.
- If it goes well then increase the distance again.
- two passers,
- Row of servers,
- after your serve, you run under it to catch the ball.
- The catcher will pass,
- passer goes to serve.
Place two benches on either side of the field. The ball must be served next to the bench, if you succeed you will get a point.
The ball must fall between the 7 and the 9 or within the 3.
The ball between the 7 and the 9 must be hit with speed and pressure, not with a curve.
Hit the deep ball straight on, or from 1 to 1
Last assignment 5 balls between 7 and 9 and 5 balls between net and 3, count how many balls right.