Volleyball drills for serving
- Pairs facing each other with a net in between.
- Server has 2 balls.
- 1 at the foot and
- 1 in the hand.
- Server kicks the ball to the other side,
- Then the server tries to serve on the ball.
- Then it's player two's turn.
- Free serve
- Serve at goal:
- In the three meter,
- in the middle of the field,
- serve against the back,
- against the lines etc.
- 2 teams with 1 ball.
- 1 field full of hoops.
- Player 1 stands in a random hoop and player 2 serves there.
- If player 1 catches the ball without stepping out of the hoop, the hoop is for the pair.
- Who has the most hoops?
- per hoop a pun1
In each field 1 passer, 1 catcher, 1 reserve and 2 server.
Serve, reserve, pass, catch and serve. Chasing your ball.
- 2 teams,
- 1 person in the field
- other on the other side of the net.
- Person stands randomly somewhere in the field,
- server has to look for him in the field.
Points can be earned in pairs. One side hits the ball and the other side tries to put a hoop where the ball lands. The first to get 5 points. Then swap
Server goes to serve on mate who is in a spot in the opposite field.
- group of 4-6
- choose a word beforehand with +- 6 to 7 letters (e.g. serve)
- The first serves on a spot in the field.
- if necessary, place a number of mats or hoops.
- The others must serve on the same spot
- The 1st one also joins in.
- If this doesn't work, they get a letter.
- if you have the whole word you are finished
- possibly play bra against the wall or something
- Again with someone else as first.
* You'll form pairs, each on one side of the net.
One of the pair has a ball, the other one is looking for a place in the court.
The one with the ball tries to serve to his partner.
After the service, the players swap roles.