Volleyball drills for serving
2 teams at the wall. 1 serves and catches the ball then the other.
2 rows at the net. Distance not too big. Trainer stands on the other side. Player serves and tries to hit trainer. If he succeeds, the trainer has to push up 3 times. Player gets his own ball and joins the row again.
- Make 3 rows of players with a ball.
- Halfway across the field.
- On the other side of the field are many pawns.
- Who serves the pawn over has 1 point.
- Leave the pawn behind (easy at first, difficult later).
- Serve 3 at a time. After service quickly get your ball and join the back of the row.
3x a pawn in the field diagonally.
- The children start with the pawn in front.
- Get their own ball
- after 2 x good serve they may go to the middle pawn which is a little bit to the back
- and serve it well 2 times to the last pawn.
2 numbers with a net in between.
- Serve over the net
- The other tries to catch
- If you have succeeded twice you may step back.
Teams at the wall with 1 ball.
- You serve against the wall
- The other tries to catch.
- They can correct each other by calling out:
- right = right
- foot = foot position wrong
- hand = hand not right (limp hand, limp wrist)
- 2 teams with a net in between
- Serve towards each other.
- Net lower if necessary.
- Pay attention to technique
- They have to catch the served ball!
- If 5 times in a row your service is caught, you may step back.
- Just a little lower if necessary
- Serve with 2 pairs quietly to each other.
- the other tries to play the oh and then catch it, and thus serve
- Pay attention to the right foot (lb in front of rh, vice versa).
- Serve first straight, if necessary also diagonally.
- Players serve and may choose where they stand.
- 2 at the same time.
- If you serve in the hoop, the hoop is yours!