Volleyball drills for serving
- 2 teams serve each other calmly
- if served well in the hands of the other: 1 step backwards
- Extend the distance to the back line.
- Place a mat at random in each field.
- On 2 sides stand a group to serve.
- Serve on the mat.
- Then run after your ball and join the line on the other side.
- Who hit the mat the most?
- all stand behind the backline
- measure out: the distance of the step + margin not to touch the line
- lean on the right leg
- step in with the left leg
- while stepping out, both arms go up to throw the ball
- throw up the ball and take both arms in the air.
- Do not throw too high
- drop the ball and then the ball falls on the backline in front of you RB
- Explain that the ball must be hit at the highest point, because that is where it is moving the least
- If you throw too high, the ball will come down fast and it will be harder to hit it at the right spot.
1 serves straight to 2. 2 moves from the net to the back and tests the ball to midfield. 3 catches the ball. Run after your ball.
- 2 teams serve each other calmly.
- Throwing up is important so concentrate!
- 2 teams with 1 ball.
- 1 serves halfway the field.
- The other lies on his belly and stands up quickly to serve.
- Keys once for himself then serves himself.
- Server does not hit the ball, server must time himself.
- May be played overhand.
- All 1 ball and 1 meter behind the line.
- Throwing up/out step at the same time, drop the ball and it will fall on the line.
- If this goes well then move on to the next step.
- Two teams with one ball and a net in between.
- You stand about 2 meters from the net and serve quietly to each other.
- If this does not go well for the kids, then switch them.
- If it goes well then 2 steps backwards.
- Same concentration.
- And pay attention to that exit and throw, that must be equal.
- Tension on wrist and hand.
- Now throw the ball up for yourself and hit it through the ground under the net to your buddy.
- Throw the ball with 2 hands and point to the ball.
- Step out of the box when throwing up.
- RH: step out with the left side
- LH: step out with the right side
- Swing your arm through.
- 2 meters from the net and serve slowly to each other.
- Throwing up is important.
- Foot position: left for right (RB)
- 2 hands in the air, 1 hits the ball full and the other points to the ball.