Volleyball drills for serving
Put 2 benches diagonally in field on opposite side of field. Children with ball on back line
- Order: serve behind bench,
- If the ball comes in front of the bench, sit on the bench.
- You can free someone by serving on that person, so they can catch the ball.
Pay attention when getting the ball, walk around the field!
Bounce the ball for yourself and pass to another player
- regular storage
- targeted storage to mats
- jump storage?
- I'm going to divide the court into 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- If I say 2, they must serve in spot 2.
- When I say 4, they must serve in spot 4.
- They take turns serving, so I can see who is successful and who is not.
- 1 is at left back,
- 2 is between left and center,
- 3 is at center back,
- 4 is between centre-back and right-back,
- 5 is right back.
- 2 and 4 are often the positions where there are no players if the pass is made by 3 players.
- If the pass is made by two players, there are no players on positions 1, 3 and 5.
- You can extend this with for example:
- Position 1 short.
- Position 5 sideline. p
- position 4 back line etc.
- Teams of 3 or 4 players.
- One team on each side of the net.
- One court is the winners court (Kings Court).
- From the other court is served.
- The team that wins the point goes to, or stays on, the winners court.
- The losing team leaves the court and is replaced by a new team who will also serve.
- (be ready with a ball !).
- Only self made points from Kings Court count.
- Teams take turns serving, one at a time.
- Good serve: remain standing.
- Faulty service: lie down on the opposite side of the pitch.
- If team 1 hits the player on the opposite side of the court, they may return to their team.
- no more players? lost.
- 2 players at the 7 meter line and a SV at the net.
- 1 server on RA, someone on LA and a blocker at the net.
- Server serves to the 2 people across the court.
- They pass to the SV who gives a 3-meter ball or a ball at the net (discuss what you want).
- The blocker tries to block the ball.
- The server passes after the serve and plays out the attack (if possible).
There are two teams. These teams serve against each other. So you have to do the field vertically through the middle. On the picture you see what the left team has to do. The right team does the same but a little further to the right. The intention is to hit the person sitting down. This person has to put his butt on the ground and catch the ball without bouncing.
There is a person sitting on the other side of the table, just behind the net, on the right front side. The goal is to hit this person. You do this with your group until you succeed. If it succeeds, the server moves to the back right and the person in front of the net joins the row to serve as well. If the serve is successful and the person at the back can catch the ball without a bounce, the server may sit in the middle of the front row. If the server has a good serve on him, he will sit at the back mid court.
-->All positions are from the server's point of view on the other side of the net.
You can do that twice in a row, but you can also do that they have won if they have had all 4 positions. So it's a competition to see which of the two teams gets all 4 positions the quickest.
- serve each side of the field.
- The aim is to knock over all pawns. The side that succeeds first wins.
- If you have an odd number of players, you put down the number of pawns that make up the team.
- for example 4 for 5