Volleyball drills for setting / overarm technique
- One player stands on the left side of the pitch and walks up to the front of the pitch and passes to the back or front of the pitch.
- Trainer throws in the ball or one of the players at the front.
- On the right front side there is an attacker and on the left back side an attacker who comes running in.
- The one who attacks fetches the ball and the sv stays on the ground for x number of balls.
3 teams A B C
- A plays bra to B
- B plays bra to A
- A plays bra to C
- C plays bra to A
- All 1 ball
- Throw a ball for yourself and play bra for yourself
- For the club of 100 BH
1 with 1 bra technical throw over. This means coming from the knees to stretch and pushing the ball away from the forehead. The position of the hands around the ball in a bowl. Right leg in front. Idem, now on speed
- 3 teams with 1 ball.
- Player 1 stands at the net and plays ball in the back of the court.
- Player 3 tips that ball diagonally to player 2.
- Player2 plays ball bra along the net to player 1.
- 3 teams.
- 1 is at the net,
- 2 in the back and
- 3 in the middle.
- 1 plays bra to 2,
- 2 plays bra to 3,
- 3 plays bra back to 2 and then turns around,
- 2 plays bra to 1,
- 1 plays bra to 3 etc etc
- Pay attention to this and after a while change the middle man.
- Only now the middle man doesn't turn and we play the ball backwards.
- So 1 plays to 2,
- 2 plays to 3 and
- 3 plays the ball backwards to 1,
- 1 again to 2 etc. etc.
- Pay special attention to the position of the middle man!
- Again pay attention to this.
- Two teams with one ball to pass.
- Distance not too big and be strict!
- The one at the net plays bra and the one in the back plays oh.
- After 20x change
1 field full of hoops. 3 rows of players with ball next to a pawn. You stand near the pawn and play the ball over the net into a hoop, if you succeed you get the hoop. Who has the most hoops.
- 3 teams.
- A and B stand at the net and C faces A.
- A throws ball to C, C hits to B and B plays bra bl past the net to A.
- If it goes well A also plays bra to C and so on.
- If it doesn't go well then A takes off and starts again.
- Pay attention to the fact
- the right leg is in front during the setup
- that the right leg is fixed
- and use energy from the left foot
- Turn after 10 x