Volleyball drills for setting / overarm technique
- a team of 2 plays the ball over from a hoop
- they are not allowed to step out of the hoop
- later on: game
- Who can manage to pass 10 times.
- Make three pairs
- the middle one plays backwards.
3 teams A B C
- A plays BH to B
- B plays BH back to A
- A plays BH to C
- C plays BH to B
- B plays BH back to C
- C plays BH to A
- Repeat the above 10 times and then turn around one place
The same exercise but OH
- play overhead to each other and
- when you have played each time then touch the pawn.
- Two numbers facing each other
- with two balls
- one ball overhead
- the other ball rolling on the ground
Goal of the exercise:
- set up,
- You defend,
- give a set-up
- and attack.
- Chase your own action around the pawns.
- Start the exercise by
- Play overhand over the net
- and extend to hitting
- and then to jump and hit.
- 4 teams of which 2 at the net and the other 2 at the back of the field
- B throws the ball to A
- A plays the ball back to B
- B plays ball UPHANDS to C
- C plays the ball UNDER HANDS to D
- D catches the ball
- D throws the ball to C
- C plays the ball UP to B
- B plays the ball UNDER HANDS to A
- A catches the ball
- Trainer throws the ball high on the (right) front.
- On the left front side a player comes in and sets up on the outside (in a basket).
- Watch the set-up:
- ball up
- stretch your legs
- Point the ball well after the set up
- Set upper stays a few (10) balls. other kids pick up the balls.
- Then everyone with attack.
- Couple 1 ball facing each other, sit on the ground and pass to each other overhead.
- Later also try it lying on your belly