Volleyball drills for system
- Practicing defense of opponent's offense, block coverage and positioning in the backfield
- From position 6, player throws ball to SV at 3.
- This player SV takes turns playing left right. Catch ball and go to position 6. The thrower without ball, goes to respectively 2 and 4 to catch the ball.
- Change SV regularly.
- This can be done on both sides of the field
- Pos. 2 throws to pos.6 this passes seam SV this plays alternately to the left and right.
- We make groups of 4.
- We practice the line-up first with a serve ball from the trainer and then a normal/attack ball from the trainer.
- It is important that there is a change of position, the volleyball technique itself (pass, reception, ... are important but in this exercise it is not important).
- When the group has had both it is the next group's turn.
- The group that just had the ball goes back into the box and stands at the window,
- 5 times with nose against the window and then walk to the other side, by then the next group is about ready.
- 2 against 2 with fixed passeur on smaller field (not half)
- Winner of the rally goes under the net and stays there until lost.
- Passeur goes under the net every time it is passed.
- 5 - 1 line-up,
- 3 players on the serving side
- and 5 players on the defensive side.
- Trainer (Libero) defends on POS VI,
- Passeur stands at POS I and then 3 attackers at POS II, III (mid) and IV.
- 3 defenders on the other side and try to defend the ball, we play the rally on!
- It is allowed to block.
- Side A
- Coach hits ball to 3 defenders standing at the net.
- The 3 defenders play the ball over to team line-up.
- Continue to play the point
- Then serve side A to B
- Then B to A
- 3x freeball to side A
Side b: Marie on position 6 - Diede on position 5
:The first set ball, Marie's serve, is played quietly to Marie and Diede. Diede and Marie play over and then it's about the point.
Side a is obliged to play diagonally (position 4) or in the street (position 2).
- Ball 1: serve Marie
- Ball 2: Free ball to Marie, Marie plays free over
- Ball 3: attack Marie
gets 3 balls, at least 2 of them MUST be scored. If no 2 balls scored, 5 sit-ups
Side a: 3 persons - position 1 - 6 - 5
Side b: 3 persons - position 1 - 6 - 5
- Person on position 1 succeeds on
- Reception, pass, attack: REQUIRED DIAGONAL
- Play out until someone makes point
Then, Diede plays a freeball from each side.
Turn over position after 3 hits on each side
- Go for every ball
- At 'easy' ball that falls, everyone pumps 10x
- Team positioning
- PLAYER serves ball. (STORAGE)
- Team defends, gives a set up and attack.
- Then trainer throws ball into field again. (FREE BALL = other passer)
- Players must be able to change quickly in the field and know where they must stand.